Chapter 33

3 months later

Sutton's P.O.V.

I woke up and got dressed and ready for school. I went downstairs and ate then came back upstairs and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my bag and phone and went out the door. I met up with Mags, Em, and Char. We walked to school. Today was my first day back. We walked in and every body was staring. I walked proudly to my locker. I grabbed my stuff and went to class. The day went by slow. But once it was over the girls and I went to my house. On the way in I checked the mail. There was an envelope for me. I got inside and put my stuff down. I opened it up and there was a letter inside.

Dear Sutton,

Hello Sutton! You are being invited for MagCon this weekend. You may bring your friends if you want. You will be singing a song for the fans. If you accept you and your friends get V.I.P. passes. When you decide what you want to do talk to one of the MagCon boys. Thanks and have a nice day.

Sincerely, Bart

Wow I was invited to MagCon. I was excited cuz I would get to see the boys again. But then I remembered Hayes is going to be there. I told the girls and they said I should go. Its only for a weekend. I asked my mom and she said yes. I texted Matt.

Me: hey please don't do a big message of how you miss me please just give me Bart's number.

Matt: well hi to you to. And here 310-498-3379.

Me: thanks

I called Bart and he answered right away. "Hello". Hey this is Sutton. "Oh hello what can I help you with"? I was just wanting to know if you could pretend like Im not going to MagCon? "Yah I can. So you want to go but you don't want the boys to know"? Exactly, thanks. "Your welcome when you get to the air port tell them Bart sent you and they will let you get on the plane". Ok thanks bye. "Bye".

------that day------

We are already on the plane and we should be in Florida in 5 hours. I was super excited. I fell asleep and was woken up by Mags. "Hey were here lets go". We got of the plane and grabbed our stuff and got a cab to the hotel. We went to the desk and got the keys to our rooms. We got to our rooms and unpacked. When we were done we just went to bed. Im excited that MagCon is tomorrow.

Hayes' P.O.V.

Nobody knows that me and Sutton broke up. I guess she didn't put it all over her social media stuff. She was invited to MagCon but bart said she declined it. I was a little upset. I guess I hurt her pretty bad. After a couple of weeks after we broke up she stopped following me. The only thing she posted about our breakup was "I might not miss. But we'll see". I new she was talking about us because Char told me. I haven't texted any of them in 2 months. I regret breaking up with her. I miss her so much but she moved on and its all my fault. I wish I could go back in time and change what I did. I wanna cry every night since last month when Sutton tweeted "love you bae😍😘😄". I guess that mean she is dating someone else now. But everybody in MagCon thought she was talking about me. I went into my room and went to bed. Tomorrow is MagCon and I wish Sutton was going to be there bit she's not so whatever. I fell asleep after 10 minutes of thinking of Sutton.

Sutton's P.O.V.

I woke up and was so excited. I took a shower and got dressed in a white laced dress that goes to my knees, and the sleeves go to my fore arm. Im wearing brown sandals with them. I did natural curls and makeup. I put a black laced headband and I was ready. The girls just wore shorts with lose shirts and sandals. We were ready but MagCon doesn't start till 6 and its only 3 so we watched movies till then.

When we got down to MagCon I was suppose to go on in five minutes. I just sat there and talk till the boys came off stage I hid then I heard.

"Next up is a girl who has a very pretty voice. She will be tell you what song she is singing. This is Sutton Blazna".