Chapter 18

Sutton's P.O.V.

I woke up and checked my phone. I had a text from Mags. Hey were going to the mall want to come with. I responded with a yah. I got up and got dressed. I wore my black legging with a large hoodie that said single 44 on the back. I put my hair in a bun and put on my black combat boots. I walked out of the house and to Mags. When I knocked on the door they all came out. "We were waiting for you." Ok well lets go, I said. We got down the street and saw Hayes and Karma. They were going the same way as us. But now they are behind us. I looked down and a tear slipt my eye and down my cheek. Mags picked up my head and ask why are you crying I just said nothing and look behind me then back around. They all told me it would be ok but I didn't believe them.

----------------

We were at the food court. After that we went to Forever 21. We also went to American Eagle. The last store we went to was Victoria Secret. Of course I got more clothes. When we got out of our last store Hayes and Karma were making out again. I was so disgusted, I walked as fast as I could out of the mall. The girls came out but I didn't see Char. Where is Char I asked. After about 5 minutes of silence Char came out with her face all red. What did you do Char? "Oh just told a piece of mind to someone who doesn't deserve you". Thank you Char I have missed you guys so much. I hugged them and we went back into the mall to look at new phone cases. When we got to the shop there was a really cute boy in there. We all grabbed the cases we wanted they were all Magcon. I barley knew Magcon but I just wanted to support Nash and Cam. I met Cam a couple months before I left. I also knew Shawn Mendes. I went to one of his concerts before he sings so good. When we got done paying I turned around and bumped into a cute guy. Im so sorry I should have looked where I was going. "Its ok" than he stuck out his hand and said. "My name is Matthew.....Matthew Espinosa. I took his hand and said Sutton. "Not ease dropping but I heard you talking to your friends. Your really funny would you like to hang out sometime"? Sure I would love that. "Ok here type in your number". Ok here you do the same. When we were done we exchange goodbyes and I left. We start walking and I get a text.

From Matt: Hey do you want to hang out tomorrow?

To Matt: sure I would love to.

From Matt: ok see you then bye

To Matt: bye

Matt's P.O.V.

When I met Sutton she was stunning even with no makeup and in comfy close. I don't think she knows what Magcon is but she could always be lying. But she is beautiful. I got her number and when she left I texted her and ask if she wanted to hang out and she said yes. I cant wait till tomorrow I get to hang out with a really and I mean really pretty girl. I got back to Nash's house cuz me and Cam were staying there and everybody else was in their guest house. Dude Nash I met this really pretty girl today. She didn't even know I was famous. "Like what was the rate" Cam said. Like. For me I would say like a perfect 10. "Wow dude get it" Cam said. "You guys are just weird' Nash laughed and gave a smirk at the end. We all laughed and when I finally got to bed I had a hard time falling asleep cuz all I could think about was a beautiful girl named Sutton.