Chapter 28

Sutton's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning not remembering how I fell asleep. I got up and took a shower. I am wearing dark jean shorts and a neon orange tank top. Im wearing neon pink Nike tennis shoes, with my hair in a ponytail. I walked to the kitchen and my mom was making my sisters favorite breakfast. Good morning mom. "Good morning sweetheart, will you do me a favor and go wake up your sister". Yah sure be right back. I walked up to Loral's room. Hey Loral its time to get up. She sat up said "good morning, wait what time is it"? Don't worry its only 10 you still have 4 hours till you meet Magcon. "Oh ok well is mom making breakfast". Yes and happy birthday. "Thanks". Your welcome now go eat. I left her room and went down to the kitchen. I grabbed a pop-tart and sat down. Mom is it alright if I go early to meet the girls? "Yah just wait till after your done eating". Ok, I finished up and went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked out of my room down to the front door and out of the house. When I got outside all the boys were playing basketball. I walked quickly towards Maggs house. I heard "is that Sutton". So I looked for Mags house it was two houses down. I walked even faster. I finally got to her door and knocked. "Hey come on in". Hey Mags thanks the Magcon boys are here and I wanted to see you guys first not to mention it is my sister's birthday. "Yah its ok". She hugged me tightly and said. "Don't ever do that to us again understand". Yes mom I understand. "Thats right you better listen". We both laughed. "Do you want me to call the girls". You call Char I will call Em. "Ok be right back".

"Hello" hey its me Sutton can you come to Mags house? "Yah I will be there in a couple minutes". Ok thanks bye. "Bye".

When all the girls were here we all made up and everything else. We talked for at least 3 hours. Loral was already meeting the Magcon boys. So I decided I would wait for her text to tell me she is ready to go shopping. Us girls put in a movie and made popcorn. When the movie was over we all cleaned up. I got a text from Loral saying she was ready and her and mom were outside. I told the girls bye and I would see them soon then left. We went shopping and got many things for her. When we got home we got ready for bed then watched a movie. We ended up falling asleep on each other.

---the next day---

Today me and Loral decided we are going to hang out outside. We went out and started doing flips and stuff. I heard a door shut so I looked up it was Matt coming out of the house. He looked up and saw me. He got a smile on his face and walked back inside. I waited but nobody came back out so I went back to doing tumbling. Loral started laughing at me cause I couldn't do a round off. I heard talking but I ignored it. Me and Loral laid down on the grass and looked up at the sky. "Sutton you should go talk to the boys" I don't know. "Yesterday they were talking about if your weren't dead it would be awesome". Well Matt already saw me so. "Fine I will be right back". She got up and walked over to Nash's house. She knocked on the door and Matt answered. He walked out side and shut the door. He started walking towards our house. I got up and went into the backyard. I don't want to talk to them right now not all at once.

"Hey". Hey. "So I wanted to thank you for the thing you did for me at Magcon". It was nothing she wanted tickets so I gave them to her. Well more like I saw your yearbook got a hold of her and gave her the tickets. "Haha well thanks anyway and you sister is super sweet". Thanks but I barley know her anymore. I don't know anybody anymore. "Well earlier today Taylor spotted you". Yah I heard and I want to talk to you guys just not all at once. "Yah well they don't seem to care about leaving the house". He grabbed my hand and dragged me to Nash's house. I said I didn't want to talk to them all at once. "You won't half of them are getting food for us". Who's all hear? "You'll see". He opened the door and walked into the living room. I followed, I saw Nash, Taylor, Shawn, and Jack G. Matt shut off the T.V. "Hey what are you doing"? Jack G. said. Well what looks different around the room I said. Taylor looked over and saw me. He smiled real big and came over to hug me. He let go after a few seconds and just stared at me.

"Char told me you were dead" Taylor said. Everybody did". "So was this all just a game" Shawn said. No actually I hit my head really hard and went into a deep coma. "So are you ok" Nash asked. Yah Im fine and thanks for what you guys did for my sister. "No problem" Nash replied. Well I am going to leave. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. "Wait what do you want me to tell Hayes" Nash asked. Don't tell him anything. Just text me when he gets back. "Ok" Nash replied. With that I walked out of the house and back home.

I got a text from Nash saying he was home. I went up to my sister's room. Hey can you run over and get Hayes? "Yah but what do you want me to tell him"? Tell him there's some of his stuff in my room that he needs to come and get. Cause you and mom found it. "Ok be right back". She came back 5 minutes later and said "He will be here very soon now get ready".

I was hiding in my closet and Hayes walked in. He turned his back to me and I slowly opened the closet door. I walked up to him and wrap my arms around him. He jumped really bad and I started cracking up laughing. He turned in my arms and saw me. He hugged me tightly and said. "But your dead" in a very silent tone. No just a coma, I promise. I wanted to tell you that you are my best friend and what happen had nothing to due with you. "Don't worry about me how are you"? Im fine really I am. "Do you promise me that you are"? Yes I do but Im sorry you had to go through that. "Through what" he asked confused. Thinking I was dead or something. "Oh ok well I should head home text me if you need anything". Ok I will bye Hayes.