Chapter 37

Hayes' P.O.V.

We landed and were at my house. Everybody was laughing and having fun. We were outside playing football and basketball. I looked over to Sutton's house and they had a moving truck. I told the guys I would be right back. I walked over to Sutton's house. Loral was outside.

Hey Loral what are you guys doing? "Well were moving some things to storage and possible moving we don't know yet". Ok well thanks for letting me know and is Sutton around? "No but I will tell you guys when you can see her". Ok thanks Loral see you around. I turned around and left. I hope they don't move then I would lose Sutton again. I really hope that doesn't happen. I really care for her even though I might not show it. I walked back over to the boys and told them they were just moving things to storage.

Sutton's P.O.V.

Every body should be here around 2 is what my mom said. I got to come home for one day so I could say goodbye to everybody. I didn't get to do much in my life but I guess that's the way the world works. If I was really important I would survive. But it doesn't matter. Today we were moving some of my things to storage since I'm suppose to die in the next week. I don't have much time left but whatever at least I get to say goodbye to people. Me and Loral are going out to get ice cream since its my last time eating it. We get there and were about to order. "Look the suicide girl is out of her cage". Actually Im dyeing so get your facts right. I said. We ordered and went home. I kept thinking this is my last time I will see any of this stuff. It wasn't the pills that are killing me. I have cancer in my heart. No matter what I would have died. But if I didn't take the pills the doctor said I would have lived an extra year or so. No matter what I would die. We got back home and finished our ice cream and it was 1:00 so I got dressed in the prettiest outfit I have. I got dressed in this beautiful long skirt. With a matching shirt. I wore sandals and a ankle bracelet. I did my hair very pretty. Every body is suppose to dress nice. Since its the last time you will see me. When I was done I helped Loral get ready and we went downstairs.

People started showing up and now all I have to do is tell them what is going on. The only thing is I don't want to see them unhappy. I hope this goes as well as possible. Here goes nothing. I walked downstairs and they all just stared. Hey everybody sorry for not talking to you are being mean to you. I just want you all to know you guys mean a lot to me. I love each and every one of you guys like brothers and sisters. I just want to say sorry for what you about to hear. Don't change what you think of me when you hear this cause Im not trying to make sob stories. Im just going to come out and say it. I have I-I have c-cancer. I started crying and all their faces went from happy to sad. I-I'm o-only s-suppose t-to live 3-3 days. I cried harder and Mags ran up to me. She hugged me tightly and said sorry. We hugged a long time. I hugged Char and Em the exact same way. I hugged all the MagCon boys the same besides Hayes. He came up and hugged me. We pulled apart and he smashed his lips onto mine and we had a long passionate kiss. We let go and hugged one more time. The night felt like and hour but it wasn't we all hung out for 6 hours. Every body went home and I went back to the hospital and changed. I laid down in the bed and got all hocked back up. I said goodbye to my mom and sister. I didn't want them to leave. This is the last time I will see them. I slowly fell asleep.

Loral's P.O.V.

We slowly watched her fall asleep. When she finally did we watch her take her last breath and she died. I fell to the ground and cried. My mom cradled me for awhile and we went home. I just cried and cried. My mom was downstairs doing the stuff so we can have a funeral. I slowly fell asleep crying.