Chapter 31

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!

Sutton's P.O.V.

I woke up and took a shower. I put on Hollister shorts, and a black laced shirt with a pink undershirt. I put on my black sandals and went downstairs. When I was done eating breakfast my hair was dry. I went upstairs and brushed it. I put some of my hair back and clipped it. I grabbed my phone and money. I walked over to Mags house. I knocked on her door and she answered.

Hey Mags! "Hey how are you"? Im good thank you. So I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out till like 6:30? "Um sure nothing else to do". Good so what do you want to do? "Can we grab a Starbucks". Yah sure lets go.

Hey Mags what are you getting? "Im getting the vanilla frappe". Ok thats what Im getting to. We get in there and order our Starbucks and sit down. We talk about random things. By the time we leave its already 5.

We got back to her place and watch some movies. We got through 2 and it was 6:25. Hey Mags sorry I have to go. I have plans tonight. Text me tomorrow and we can hang out ok. "Yah sure totally. Could we hang out at your place"? Yah we will make plans later ok? "Ok text you later". Ok bye Mags. I walked out of the house and back to my house. I got inside and checked myself and went downstairs. My mom was at work and Loral stayed at a friends house.

It finally turned 7 and Hayes wasn't here. I waited a couple more minutes before I go and assume things. I went and sat on the couch. I checked social media. I got up and walked outside. When I walked out there Hayes was there with roses in his hands. I walked up to him and hugged him. I pulled away and he grabbed my hand and put something on it I looked down and it was a ring. "I promise that as long as your mine I will not hurt you. Can you give me three strikes and Im out"? Yes Hayes but only 3.

We went out on our date and nothing really happened. We ate dinner and went to the movies. I would say it was a good first date. I was glad it was Hayes that I was with. Im happy for Matt and his girlfriend Brooklyn. Just hopefully he never like me like that again.

I got ready for bed and went to sleep. Before I fell asleep I kept thinking. Will Hayes brake his promise? Will he hurt me like he did last time? I really hope not cause I cant take much more.

----------------------------------------------------
Okay guys so I have exciting news. I will have internet here soon. I am coming home from vacation this thursday. So I will be updating a lot more. But I also have bad news. I start school here soon but I will still be updating.

I went back threw every chapter and fixed what I could. Some of the chapters were really messed up like they were deleting on me. So when you read it sorry if it was messed up.

Well what do you think will happen next? Please comment what you think. I also feel like my story isn't that good lately so that means I am having trouble on having ideas. I changed my mind. I decided I will make the book longer unless you guys want me to end it a chapter 40. So please comment and vote. Thanks guys!!