Chapter 4

Char's P.O.V.

Me and Mags were texting like crazy. We were talking about going to Magcon to support Hayes. Then all of a sudden I heard a noise, I jumped a little. After I realized it was my computer. I was getting a video chat from Em. I answered with a hello. "Hey when I was at the mall today I saw Loral" she had excitement in her voice. You mean you saw Sutton's little sister? "Yes and I might have seen Sutton but the girl with Loral looked nothing like Sutton". She sounded a little confused but certain. I don't think you saw Loral. "How do you know". Because they don't live here anymore ok, thats how I know. I was frustrated with her cuz I was going through some hard times when Sutton first left. For 1: I thought I was in love with Hayes. For 2: Me and Hayes dated. And For 3: I felt like I would die if I ever talked to Sutton again. Sutton had feelings for Hayes before she moved, but where ever she was I bet she is happy with new friends and a boyfriend.

Sutton's P.O.V.

I was going to text the girls (aka Char, Mags and Em). I finally decided not to. I missed them a lot but I wanted them seeing my at school on the first day and be super happy i was home. None of them will know I was here all summer. I was also texting my friend Faith. We were talking about the trip we were taking. She wanted to go so baldly. She is in love with them. I didn't want to go and see him. But of course she was dragging me to Magcon. I walked outside to get the mail witch wasn't a smart idea due to I didn't want anybody to know I'm here. When i turned around there stood the one person I never intended to talk to again. With a smile on their face like this is the first time they have ever met me. Where they actually clueless of who I am?