Chapter 29

I woke up thinking about yesterday. When Hayes was in front of me I wanted to kiss him so badly. Even though I wasn't awake I missed Hayes so much. I wish we could be more then friends. I have liked him for so long. I wish I could just cuddle with him, and kiss him. I push the thoughts aside and went downstairs to eat. I got down there and ate quickly when I was done I went upstairs to get dressed. There was only a month left of school so I am being home-schooled till next year. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. I had a text from Hayes.

Hayes: Good morning gorgeous!!

Me: Good morning

I went on with my day cause Hayes was at school. It finally hit 3:30 and I heard a knock on my door. I went down to get it since I was the only one home. When I opened the door there stood the one and only Ashley Perks. "Oh my gosh!! Your alive". She hugged me tightly and finally let go. Not that I am happy to see you but why are you here? "Oh well I am visiting my Aunt Elizabeth and heard you were dead/in a coma". Oh well come on in. So how has life been treating my friend I asked. "Well Chad is now my boyfriend and I am going to Magcon next week". Oh good for you. "Yah I am really excited".

After about 1 hour and 30 minutes I heard a knock on the door. I went and got up to get it. There at my doorstep stood Hayes. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He asked me a question in a calm but serious voice. "Tonight will you meet me at the tree"? Yah sure what time? "Um around 5". Ok well is that all then? I asked. "Uh yah well see you then". Ok bye Hayes see you later. Ashley came up behind me her mouth was open and she was in shock. My smile turned to a frown what I asked confused. "Wait you know Hayes Grier"? Yah why? "Oh nothing just the fact he is my cousin". Oh why didn't you ever tell me that? "Cause you were always going through a rough time". Oh yah well I think you should head home. "Ok well I will tell people back in Tampa Bay that your ok". Ok well bye Ashley.

Me and Ashley used to be close. Then she dated my ex-boyfriend behind my back. Not to mention I was still dating him. I got over it but every time I would date someone they would cheat on me for her so I gave up boys. I also gave up our friend ship. Then I moved back here and she found me again. Yes I was popular when I lived there cause I dropped weight. Boys did drool over me but not as much as Ashley. Now that I just found out she is related to Hayes he will never get close to me again. I guess you could say me and Ashley are friends but were not that close.

---later that night---

It was 4:30 so I got up and took a shower. I did all of my other routines. I got dressed into washed out high waister shorts and a blue crop top. I brushed my hair and let it dry. I left the house at 4:45. When I got there it was 4:55 so I decided I would just check twitter.

Hayes' P..O.V.

I got to the park and was almost to where I told Sutton to meet me. I am really nervous talking to her and she just found out her old best friend is my cousin. Ashley kinda filled me in when she got back from Sutton's. I got to the meeting spot there sat Sutton. I walked up to her and sat in front of her.

"Hey Hayes". Hey. "So what did you want to talk about"? Ok so here it goes. Sutton I have wanted to do this for so long now and when you moved away I was heartbroken. Then when you came back and I found you again I was so happy. Till you starting hanging out with Matt. Then when we got in that fight and then I sent you that text message. You disappeared and no one could find you. Not to mention you were flirting with Taylor the entire time we were at Magcon. When I was told you were dead I didn't know what to think. People were trying to talk about other things but it didn't work. I just sat there with a blank expression on my face cause I thought my best friend was dead. Did you know for 5 months straight I cried myself to sleep. I would of till I found out that you were alive but I ran out of tears I couldn't take it no more. I still went to school but after school I came home went to my room and cried, stared at the ceiling, and just think what I would be doing if you were alive. "Thats so sweet-

Im not done yet. When I came home yesterday and everybody seem so happy. Then Your sister told me to go to your house that I had left some stuff there I got sad. I got into your room and I seen that you had boxes in your room I almost started to cry until I felt arms wrap around me. When I turned around and saw your face I was so happy. When I hugged you I never wanted to let go. You mean everything to me. Cause you are my best friend. If I never met you I would probably be a jerk cause you bring out the best of me. Then if I never met you I also would be so emotional. Cause you control my crazy feelings for you.

Sutton will you be my girlfriend?