Chapter 3

Sutton's P.O.V.

I woke up to take a shower. I was going clothes shopping today for summer. I just got out of school the day before i moved here. I was packing since the beginning of 4th quarter. I was excited to be home. I was also glad that nobody knows I'm here. I took my shower brushed my teeth and washed my face. I just scrunch my hair since I didn't feel like doing anything else. I put on jean shorts and a white laced shirt with a teal undershirt. I put on my multi colored Osiris. Since its been 3 years since anyone has seen me they wont recognize me, so I didn't put on makeup. I dropped all the fat I had and I looked totally different from before. When we got to the mall I recognize many people. They all just walked right past me. I got clothes from many different name brand stores. I also went to bath and body works. I loved shopping. When I was done I went back home and hung up or folded my clothes and put them away. I was happy with what I bought. I was so tempted to text Mags, Char, and Em so we could hang out but I wanted a summer with just me and my family.

Em's P.O.V.

There was a girl I have never seen before. She was shopping in the mall. I saw her many times but I don't think she was paying enough attention to notice me. In a very very slim way she reminded me of Sutton. But Sutton had some pounds on her and didn't ever shop with her family. The little girl did look like Loral, Sutton's little sister. I wish Sutton was here but no she moved 3 years ago and she is never coming back.