Chapter 39

Loral's P.OV.

To day is the funeral. We were all set up and saying good bye to Sutton. I went up there to speak.

Today shouldn't be a sad day. I mean yah its sad but we should celebrate her life and not morning her death. I just want to say before I go and sit back down that I love Sutton. I hope she had a wonderful life. Remember the good memories not the bad. I sat down and started to cry a little bit. It was an open coffin. So a lot of people cried. At the funeral the played you raise me up by celtic women. (They are really good and have really pretty voices so look up this song please). The rest of the funeral was boring most people just cried. When the day was over we all went home. When we got home we packed more stuff and put it in storage.

Hayes' P.O.V.

Today was a sad day for every one. Nobody wanted her gone. I went on twitter and typed. #R.I.P.Sutton

We love you. I got off twitter and went to sleep. When I got up in the morning I got on twitter to see that went world wide. I was happy they cared that much about her. I hope she had a very good life.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SHORT. I HAD A GREAT IDEA BUT I FORGOT IT SO HERE IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AFTER SHE DIED SO ENJOY!!!! THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. BYE!!!!