*Nightfall~17*

Klayton and Xristos stayed up for the rest of the night keeping a close eye out on the howlings they heard, but as soon as the sun came up it all stopped and everything was back to normal, Klayton decided that the howling was very far off, and the wind was just carrying the sound. We have now been stuck in this wilderness for what seemed like forever, and we all were becoming very short tempered with each other. Mickey learned his lesson though when he started picking a fight with me for no reason and punched me right in the face, but when he went down to take another few punches in Stoney was on his ass like white on rice, and told him to back off real quick. Stoney has had my back since 8th grade always fighting alongside me and because he was about 5 years older than me, he naturally thought it was his job to look after me and he just never got out of that protection phase and he beat the shit out of Mickey. I pulled him off of him and told him I could handle a few punches and that I didn't need him to fight my fights.

Stoney chuckled and backed off and said he was just in the mood to beat the shit out of somebody and it might as well be Mickey because he has been trying to pick that fight for several days now and he got what his ass deserved. Kc disgustingly looked at all three of us guys and walked out of the camp to be by herself for a while. Sandy was laying with her hubby Sully taking a little nap when she saw her lil sister walking away, and slid out from under her hubby and decided to walk with her and ask her what was eating her because she knew something was wrong with her baby sister. 

After they got out of hearing range Kc sat down by the stream and said that she'd been sick off and on for the last week, and she was beginning to think that maybe she was pregnant, because  she didn't have the flu or cold, and yet she was always nauseous off and on and throwing up every time she ate anything. Sandy wrapped around her and squealed with happiness, but quickly asked her why she wasn't happy about it, that I would love that news. Kc sat down and said the last thing any of us needed was her being pregnant out there in the wilderness, slowing everyone down, and making me, Sully, and Klayton worry about her 24/7 because they all had a lot more important things to worry and think about.

Sandy sat down next to her lil sister and told her that if she was pregnant it was the entire family's responsibility to help her in any way they could and being stranded out in the wilderness had nothing to do with it. Then she asked her if she was certain that it was a bullet that was making her sick. Kc shut her eyes and shook her head yes while telling her that she hasn't had her cycle in over two months. Sandy gave her another hug and told her that it was a blessing and that her crazy Crissy was going to be over ecstatic at the fact that she was giving him a baby. Kc started tearing up and said it was a blessing, but it was totally the worst timing ever! And now instead of just being worried about herself, she had her unborn child to think and worry about.

Sandy grabbed her hand and pulled her back to the campsite and told her she needed to tell her crazy fiance right now, so he could be forewarned for the duration of this unwanted wilderness vacation. I was sitting by the fire, with Xristos staring blankly into the flames when Sandy playfully tossed Kc right into my lap as she told me that Kc really had something she needed to tell him, then she grabbed her Silly Sully and took him for a walk down by the same stream to tell him about Kc being pregnant and that they needed to help Criss take care of her until they got out of the damn wilderness. I stood up with Kc still in my arms and asked her to go for a walk with me because I felt like having a private conversation with my baby. So I carried her on my back with Xristos following right by my side and whining due to the lack of attention he thought he was getting.

I told her everything I wanted to do with her when we got out of the woods, and back into civilization, but it was going to start with our marriage, then an extra long honeymoon after all the shit we've been thru. Kc smiled insecurely at me for a moment then said very seriously that it was going to get a hell of a lot more difficult after she tells me her little but huge secret she's been conveniently hiding for a little while. I walked right to her as I wrapped my arms around her neck and asked her what it was that was bothering her so badly, besides the fact, that we were stuck in the middle of nowhere with no idea if we were walking further away from civilization or not.

She looked up at her future husband and love of her life and in between her sobs, she told me that she was pregnant. I stepped back rather quickly right at the sound of those words and tripped over Xristos that was laying behind my feet, and I was automatically and rather comically I might add, flat on my ass as I looked up at her and said she was what!!!? But I jumped back up simultaneously and kissed her all over telling her how ecstatic she's just made me, even though she could have picked a little better time for it, but what the hell every Sarantakos child came at the very wrong time. But just to show her a lot more encouragement that I was overly happy with the wonderful news she gave me about going to make me a daddy. Then I spun her in a circle and kissed her very deeply, as I told her we needed to go tell JD, Costa, and everyone else the awesome fucking news!!