Chapter 20

Oooo I'm nearing the end guys! I hope you guys actually enjoyed reading it.

Plz vote and comment!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm so glad it's the weekend!

That also means I get to visit my bestie! Or you could say my best cousin in the world, Jax.

I'm just sad he is in the hospital not knowing when to die or not. Why does it have to be him? Why?

As we were nearing the hospital he was staying in, I felt anxiety building up inside of me.

I really truly hope that Jax makes it out. Fingers crossed.

We head over to the elevator and pressed the third floor.

We don't even need to ask the front desk where he is staying.

I kinda have this hospital on the back of my hand.

I held my breathe as we stepped inside his room.

My parents scanned around the room, looking for Jax's parents. But it looks like they haven't arrived yet.

Since my parents notices this, they head over to Jax and said silent prayers to him.

As they finished, my mom sadly smiled at me. My dad motioned me to come closer to him.

And with that, they left the room for me and Jax. They know how close we are.

I took big strides to his bedside and slowly breath.

As if he knew I was there, he opened his eyes. The once golden eyes were now red.

It was scary to look at him but I need to put on a brave face for him.

"Hey" I said softly

He slightly nodded his head in response.

Gosh, he is getting worse the last time I saw him.

He held out his wired hand and I immediately took it.

"Outside" Jax whispered

"Outside? You want to go outside?" I asked

He nodded his head and winced in pain.

"You can't. You are in grave pain, Jax. Plus they wouldn't  even let me take you outside. It's too dangerous for your health."

He took a deep breathe.

"Outside" He now said in a steady voice.

"Jax—" I started

"Please" he pleaded me

He really sounded like he want to go outside. Who knows it's his death wish.

I shivered at the thought.

"Ok I'll do the best I can. But I'm warning you, it might not be easy for me to persuade you out of here," I finally said

He then fluttered his eyes close.

I got out of the room and looked for a nurse.

"Hi" I said, stopping a young nurse

The nurse smiled and replied back a hi.

"I was wondering if I could get my cousin outside." I told her

"What's your cousin's name?" The nurse asked

"Jax"

"I will see what I can do, I can ask the nurse who is taking care of him. Ok?"