Chapter 1.

A/N: editing is now finished! Whoever wants to reread this upgrade is more than welcome to :)!

A loud vibration from your cell phone had rung loud enough to interrupt your sleep early in the morning. An exasperated groan had escaped from your mouth making you reach over and pick it up from your night stand beside your bed.

(1 new notification).

Yoongi: Hope you're not sleeping

(2 new notifications).

Yoongi: I remember the house being messy asl when I left.
Yoongi: You better start tiding everything up when I get home.

You tiredly read the messages your brother, Yoongi had sent you. As a nuisance he is, you don't have much of a choice than to listen to his orders. Ever since the death of your parents due to a car accident ten years ago, he then started growing up to be a commanding, moody, overprotective brother.

And since you're still a second year in high school, Yoongi is the only one with a job in a small coffee shop right down the street. So, that makes you being the only one in the apartment until he gets back.

It was a huge struggle to get back up from the warmth and coziness of your blankets. You stayed up all night from last week's homework since you needed to catch up on your studies. The annoying thoughts had suddenly hit you:

If I don't get up and start cleaning, Yoongi will be pissed.

You groaned and used your last, bit of energy to lift yourself up. "What a load of b.s .." Taking in a huge sigh, you brushed your hair with your fingers away from your face and headed towards the kitchen located downstairs.

You immediately halt in your footsteps, feeling your eyeballs enlarging themselves from your sockets.  The huge mess in front of you grabs your attention for a split second before you could feel the heat and tension starting to spread across your cheeks and ears. You began to clench your teeth tightly when your fists bawled together from anger.

"What the actual, HELL?!" Harsh profanities rolled off your tongue as you saw the scene in front of you. Leftovers from yesterday was still on the mini table, empty water bottles, milk cartons, along with other glass bottles were piled up and over flowing in the garbage can, a half eaten loaf of bread, brand new cereal boxes that you bought were opened and flipped over on the table and counters, the cabinets were stained with tomato paste, and almost half the pots and pans were used by Yoongi.

Yoongi did this. Yoongi left his mess for me to clean.

With your fists still clenched, you began to calm yourself down with ease. As much as you want to get back at Yoongi for creating this mess on purpose, it was best you don't make a move that you would regret.

If it's meant to get him back on a much worse bad side, it will not be worth it.

You calmly paced your way to the cabinets and yanked out a garbage bag from the box and started to pick up the trash starting from the counters.

Yoongi wasn't always this harsh..he was such a pure soul back then. He was a loving brother before being someone you didn't hate as much as right now. You missed him so much. You missed the living hell of his caring self.

Where did it all go wrong?

A few hours has passed from cleaning. With the last empty water bottle being tossed neatly in the garbage bag, you tiredly went back to your room and texted Yoongi:

(Y/N): Finished cleaning the mess you did. Hope you're happy now.