Chapter 17.

YOONGI'S POV

Not sure if it's (Y/N) or not that's trying to open the door, I quickly scurried to my room with her diary still in my hands.

I looked around trying to find a good spot to hide her diary. There's no way she can see this. She can't.

I quickly placed it on my desk under a pile of books and over due bills I haven't payed yet. She wouldn't be able to find it for sure.

The front door was closed by someone as if they already had walked in.

"Yoongi? You in here?" A voice called out.

"I don't think anybody is here..." Another one answered back.

"Well I mean, the front door is unlocked sooo..."

Those voices sound a little too familiar. I quickly rushed downstairs and saw my three closets friends.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok cried while running over for a hug.

"Ah, we were worried sick!" Jin said, joining in.

"Hold on a minute, how'd you guys get in?" I asked while being embraced by Jin and Hoseok.

"The door was unlock if you ask me.." Namjoon was holding a small golden box with a purple ribbon neatly wrapped around it. "Uhm, we got you some pound cake. How you feeling?" He gently set it down on the glass table.

I sighed already knowing what he was feeling.. "Joon, she's not mad at you if that's what you're wondering right now. She was just scared."

He smiled sadly and nodded. "Yeah...I know."

Jin finally released me from the hug. "Speaking of (Y/N)..."

"...Where is she?" Hoseok released his grip as well and finished the sentence.

I scoffed. " I don't know, why don't you ask her new boyfriend?" I sat down and crossed my arms.

Jin sighed. "Did something happen between you two?" He sat down next to me.

I looked down "...I-...I think she went to go see Taehyung. She just...ran out after she told me about this dream she had."

"Dream?" Namjoon questioned.

I nodded. "Some dream she had of our childhood."

"So wait, she finally found out about her and Taehyung?" Hosek gasped.

I nodded.

"No way...Yoongi, so you told her..about Ken?" Jin asked in a shaky voice.

I looked at him and slowly nodded again.

"Well shit, Yoongs. Do you know how it might turn out if she does try to look for her dad?" Jin stood up.

"I had no choice okay!" I shot back. "Do you guys seriously expect me to keep if from her for another ten years or so?" I glared at them. "Besides...I already told her how he really is."

The three of them looked at each other and sighed.

"Well now that the truth is out, she won't stop bugging about it now, huh?" Namjoon crossed his arms.

"I mean...when I explained everything about what happened when my mom was with Ken, she just kept crying, so I'm sure she was just pretty shooken up about the whole thing." I explained.

Jin cleared his throat. "Yoongi...have you even told her why and how that car accident happened?"

I tried my best ignoring the question as I held in the tears.

That's when they got the hint that I didn't tell (Y/N) what really happened at the car accident, a secret she should never find out about.

Hoseok broke the silence. "Yoongi-"

The door bell rang.

"I'll get it." Namjoon went over and opened the door.

Taehyung was standing there with his hair damp and soaked clothing, while worry filled in his eyes.

We all looked at him surprised.

"W-Where's (Y/N)? Is she here?" he began.

I immediately stood up and walked over to him pretending to think. "Well I don't know! Why don't you tell me, pretty boy?" I clenched my jaw.

Namjoon already felt the tension rising so he had already backed me away from Taehyung. "Alright, take it easy."

Taehyung walked inside. "Look, I don't know what just happened back there. She started talking nonsense how we're childhood friends...so I kinda freaked out."

Hoseok walked over. "So isn't she supposed to be with you?"

He looked up. "No. She ran away when I told her I didn't remember about whatever she was saying. So that's why I came here to apologize..."

Namjoon, Jin, and even Hoseok gave me a look.

I sighed. "Just dry up here and wait until she comes back I guess..."