Chapter 18.

Everyone sat down in the living room impatiently waiting for you. Taehyung was the first to stand up to look at Yoongi. "Can I use your bathroom?"

Yoongi pointed towards the stairs. "Take a left, down the hall."

Taehyung nodded and made his way to the bathroom. As he reached the last step he noticed the mess in your room since your door was wide open.

He looked down at the stairs then back to your room. He hesitated but managed to quietly walk in due to curiosity.

Looking around the mess made Taehyung's eyes enlarged.

"What the heck happened here?" He quietly spoke to himself as he walked around the piles of your jewelry, destroyed makeup, shredded papers, unmade bed, and torn books.

He went over to your cracked phone that was thrown to the wall and picked it up.

"How did this happen?" Looking around for the last time he immediately snapped out of it and gently placed your phone down in your night stand. "I shouldn't be in here."

He walked out until he saw Yoongi's room door creaked open. He sighed and quietly snuck in.

Yoongi's room was messy, but not as messy as yours. Taehyung began snooping around his room.

He didn't have much.

Just a piano stand next to his bed and a desk across the room.

Taehyung noticed some very old picture frames hanging from the wall. He went over to get a closer look.

A little boy eating ice cream with a little girl while looking up at the inky night sky.

There was another one of the little boy embracing a women in a tight, warm hug. Both looked very happy with huge smiles planted on their faces.

The other frames had the same little boy with either the little girl, the beautiful women, and a man.

A smile was drawn across Taehyung's face after looking at the family portraits. Even though he's an only child and doesn't have his parents with him any more, he still felt a spark of joy in his heart seeing a family together.

He wanted to explore more, so he walked over to Yoongi's piano. It looked pretty sad standing in the corner collecting dust with stained finger prints across the keys.

Taehyung lightly brushed his finger tips across the dusted keys and softly smiled to himself. While doing that he looked at a pile of lyric sheets.

He picked one up and read it to himself:

' I can tell that things aren't
Right
And that you're really not
Fine
I know you're hurting
You're breaking

You're unhappy

But just give it some time

I need you to stay strong and pull
Through because things get better
And life goes on. '

Taehyung raised an eyebrow before putting the paper back down.

That was kind of random. He glanced over his shoulder out of Yoongi's room to make sure no one was there.

He turned back around and went over to Yoongi's desk. Boring white over due bills that had to be paid we're messily thrown everywhere.

Biting the corner of his lip, Taehyung picked them up and examined it. Because of how old it was, It began tearing apart the second he touched it.

Already becoming unamused, he put the papers down but as he was doing that, he noticed something bright and pink as the sunlight through the window shined down on the glitter surface of your diary.