AUTHOR'S SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

A/N: WHOOT! I'M EXCITED TO OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE A SURPRISE FOR MY READERS ESPECIALLY AND WHOEVER ENJOYED THIS FF IN GENERAL!

I'm actually pretty nervous to announce or even say this, but I've been wanting to do it for a while now heeeee but here goes nothing

*Drum roll please*

THE DAY WE MET IS OFFICIALLY COMING TO:....

YUP YUP!! This ff is being made into a comic on the webtoon app ☺️!  I've been wanting to do a webtoon for the longest but never had the motivation lol

YUP YUP!! This ff is being made into a comic on the webtoon app ☺️!  I've been wanting to do a webtoon for the longest but never had the motivation lol. Buuttt the idea came to mind to why not recreate one of my ffs into one! It might sound cheesy but I want to show my gratitude for the positive comments on my ff 🥺.

Here are some IMPORTANT info and side notes to keep in mind!:

• (Y/N) will NOT be a character in the comic since this is basically a ff LOL. So, in the webtoon I'm creating, it will be their own character with a different name!

• Art and storyline will be done by ME!

• The storyline and the plot will be the exact same as this ff, maybe a little more changes for it to be lengthy as well!

Now, I have options for whoever is reading this announcement, or wants a webtoon of this ff in general!!
- 1ST QUESTION: Should the webtoon be based on BTS with Taehyung as the main character since he is

OR:

-2nd QUESTION: Should the webtoon have the same exact storyline and plot but with made up oc's of mine. (Meaning, not with Bts as the characters in the comic.)

*NOTE: whichever question you guys will choose, I will update the png photos of the cover/trailer of the webtoon based on which you guys pick on here TOMORROW.

WHEW. Well, that concludes this announcement! Whoever reads this update PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE comment on what pleases you! This is something I want to do for you guys and if there isn't any feedback, it shows that you wouldn't want one so I won't waste my time on making a webtoon based on this ff especially 🥺.

That's all for now!! TAKE CARE MY FELLOW SUPPORTERS AND LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!! 💕💕

~Jay