Chapter 5

It was morning, the sun was barely even up but the sky was bright and ray's of sun were visible through the trees, Naruto was already up and training in the backyard.

After his training session the sun was up, Naruto went to take a quick shower, to make sure he didn't wake anyone up he used his Sound Proof Jutsu. You really love that Jutsu kit. Kurama said.

Naruto nodded with a smile.

Once he finished he put on his clothes, he then made some breakfast and then sunshined to the Uzumaki-Namikaze's house and gathered his things and stuffed them in three duffel bags.

As soon as he finished packing his things he sunshined back to the Uchiha Compound and put them beside the couch.

Naruto then headed to the apparel shop down the street of their house, before he left he put on a mask like Kakashi's.

As he entered the villager that owned the shop didn't know who he was so he just suspected him to be an ordinary ANBU. "Ah! Anbu-sama what can I do for you?" He asked rubbing his hands together smiling

"Oh um... do you have a jacket with a hoody? Black anbu pants and red or black shinobi sandles? And a crimson red coloured shirt?" Naruto asked not even making eye contact with the villager.

There was a moment of silence. "I think we do. Follow me." The shopkeeper said gesturing for Naruto to follow him and showed Naruto a selection of clothes, jackets and shinobi sandals. "Please do take your time to look around." He said and went back to the counter.

"Thanks." Naruto said looking at the clothes before finally selecting the ones he liked. Naruto went to the change room and tried the clothes on much to his likeness. He wore a nave blue sleeveless hoodie, black ANBU style pants, pitch black shinobi sandals and a orange-red sash around his waist under his jacket.

(His jacket looks something like this. Picture doesn't belong to me.)

"Now this I like

"Now this I like." Naruto said and took off the clothes and put his clothes back on, he went to the counter and paid.

As soon as he arrived home he saw Mikoto and Fugaku with bright smiles. "Naruto!! We have a surprise for you in Sasuke's room." Fugaku said.

Naruto looked at his new father in confusion. "Just go check it out." Fugaku said pushing Naruto into Sasuke's room while Mikoto carried his bags and followed them.

There Sasuke's closet was moved more closer to the door and another closet beside it with the label 'Naruto'.

He opened it and checked it out before he turned his head in pure happiness.

"Thanks! Tou-san, Kaa-san." He said and both Fugaku and Mikoto smiled as they watched Naruto sort his things out.

He took out his swords, one that stood out the most to Mikoto and Fugaku. It had the Uchiha Crest on its handle and they smiled as they watched Naruto place it on a stand.