Chapter 12

Y/N's POV:

This was it. The night of prom. Dottie and I went to the mall yesterday to pick out our prom dresses. I chose a F/C glittery dress and Dottie chose a solid purple dress. I opened the door after I put on the dress, a necklace, and some makeup. I saw Dottie who did the same. Necklace and makeup.

"You look so beautiful! My little sister's growing up!" Dottie brought me into a tight hug. "Can't.... breath...." I struggled as I tried to breath while Dottie was hugging me. "Sorry.. sorry." Dottie let go.

"Girls! Your dates are here!" Mom yelled up. "Mooooom!" Dottie and I both whined. "Shall we?" Dottie giggled. "We shall." I giggled with her. We walked down with our arms cuffed just to be funny. "I thought I was your date!" Blaze joked and laughed a little. "Hmmm..." Dottie thought. "Fine. Sorry Y/N. I found someone else." Dottie and I laughed our butts off.

"Very funny, girls." Blaze laughed. Soon enough, Daniel joined in. "I hate to ruin this moment, but you guys should be heading to prom." Mom pointed out. "Okay, mom!" Dottie and I whined. We really like to complain in unison. Great minds think alike, am I right?

[Time Skip brought by the cinnamon roll, DANIEL!]

"We're here!" We entered the gym, where there was loud music and strobing lights. "I'm so excited!!" I squealed. "Y/N... Look." Dottie pointed to Ein, Jax, and Ryder. "Of course they would be here..." I rolled my eyes.

Ein stopped and looked at us. He excused himself. "Y/N L/N... it's great to see you!" He smiled. Ugh. I hate him. "Ein..." I growled. "Hey... calm down there, cutie. I'm just trying to talk." I had enough of Ein. I looked to see if there were any nearby windows. Sure enough there was.

I threw him out the window for like the millionth time. Everyone looked at the broken window, then at me. "What? We all saw it coming!" I looked around. Everyone shrugged and went back to their dancing. "That was hilarious!!" Blaze, Dottie, and Daniel were laughing their butts off.

"Yeah. It was kinda funny." We all laughed until the music changed. Slow songs... they weren't my favorite and still aren't. "May I have this dance?" Daniel asked me. "Sure..." I giggled. We slow danced, then I felt something tapping on my shoulder. I excused myself from Daniel and turned around. Jax and Ryder stood there, laughing, as they dumped bright red punch on me.

I growled as everyone stopped and looked at me. "You'll pay for this..." My ears twitched. Everyone watched and whispered. Even the DJ wanted to watch. I tackled Jax and Ryder grabbed Daniel.

"Hurt us, and we'll hurt him..." Ryder chuckled. "You,,, wouldn't..." I stepped back hoping he would let go of Daniel. "Yes I would..." Ryder started to slowly choke him. It's a lose-lose situation. If I attack, they'll hurt Daniel. If I don't do anything, they'll hurt me.