Chapter 17

Y/N's POV:

We went back into the gymnasium to finish prom. We all got weird glares and everyone whispered. It was like when I threw Ein out the window that one day. "Okay everyone! You can stop now!" I decided to make an announcement. "Can we just finish prom the normal way?" I asked. Everyone shrugged and nodded. "Okay. Great!" I sighed.

"Hey, you should take charge like that more often!" Dottie smiled. "I just... wish things could be normal." I nervously laughed. "Hey Dottie, Blaze, Y/N, Daniel! How's it going?" Rylan and June come up to us.

"Rylan! June! It's going good. How about you?" I got excited, because I haven't seen them all night. "Great. Thank you so much for helping me." Rylan laughed. "No problem." Daniel came in to the conversation.

"So how was your prom night?" I asked. "It was amazing. I'm guessing yours was unexpected?" June giggled. "Of course..." Dottie, Blaze, Daniel, and I, said in unison. How'd we do that? I'm not too sure.

"This is the last song of the night! So find a partner and let's slow dance!" The DJ announced. "May I?" Blaze asked Dottie. "You may." Dottie giggled. "M-M-May I?" Daniel stuttered. He's so cute when he stutters. "Of course." And so, we started to slow dance.

This is going to be an interesting rest of the year. Hopefully it's not going to be boring.

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in yEaRs.