Chapter 14

Curse Warning Kind of... :/

Dottie's POV:

"Guys... I just got a bad feeling about Y/N..." I felt cautious. "What?" Daniel freaked out. "What kind of bad feeling?" Blaze asked. "She's not okay..." I looked at the ground. "I'm going to see if she's okay!" Daniel got up and opened the door. "No. If you do, she'll be in even more trouble!" I tried to stop him.

"No. She's going to get hurt. She may be strong, but she can't take this much." He was about to exit. "Look. Danny dude... Remember what happened last time you were with Y/N when she was fighting Jax and Ryder?" Blaze asked.

"He has a good point..." I looked at Daniel. "But she could be getting hurt!" Daniel waved out the door. "You can't. You'll get hurt again. You've already lost your normal voice!" I got up. "Fine..." Daniel closed the door and sat back down.

Y/N's POV:

"What's going on here?" Aphmau pushed through the crowd of people. "Aph!! It's Ein. He's not who you think he is! He's trying to become alpha so he can be a bigger jerk than he already is!" I pointed to him. "Ein...?" Aphmau looked concerned. "She's lying! I have nothing to do with this. She attacked Jax and Ryder, and I was trying to stop her with my words! Y/N's the evil one!" Ein defended himself.

What... the... hell?

"Don't listen to him..." I walked up to Aph. "He's a liar. He's the omega and should stay like it. He isn't to be trusted." I looked down at her with my hands on her shoulders.

"What? How are you going to blame things on me? Geez. You really are the villain." Ein pushed me out of the way and took my place in front of Aph. "Ein... you're a great friend for telling me the truth..." She smiled.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" I screamed. Everyone gasped at the sight of a curse word. "He's the bad guy! He injured Kacey, his 'friends' choked Daniel and threatened to hurt my friends, called my sister a mongrel, and dumped punch on me to ruin my prom for what ever the hell he wants from me!" I ranted.

"Y/N. Don't lie. I can't even see punch on your dress." Aphmau looked at my dress. That's cause it's dark you nitwit! "Fine. Ein, Jax, Ryder... we'll finish this later..." I walked out and went to the music room, because I knew it was where they went.

"Hey ladies." I opened the door. "Y/N!" Daniel brought me into a tight hug. "Daniel.. your... voice. Was it because of Ryder, because I swear to god I will..." Dottie interrupted me. "Y/N. It's fine. He's fine. Once you start hanging out with him again, he'll get his squeakiness back." She winked.

Sometimes I wonder if there's a reason everything's happening to me. Hex? Jinx? Ominous Curse?