Chapter 20

Daniel's POV:

"Dottie! Dottie!" I wanted to warn Dottie about her sister. "Huh? Daniel? What's wrong?" She looked concerned. "It's Y/N.... She's.... she's joining the Shadow Knights!" I tried to catch my breath. "What?!" Dottie freaked out.

"Where do the Shadow Knights usually hang out?" She asked. "Behind the bleachers." I told her. And in the blink of an eye, she was gone. I knew I had to do something, so I went with her.

Y/N's POV:

"For initiation, you have to tag the school." Gene threw a spray can at me. Of course, I caught it. "Fine..." I had to give in, because I secretly wanted to see what being a Shadow Knight was like.

"Alright... Lets see how good Y/N is at tagging..." Gene looked at me.

Gene's POV:

Y/N was tagging the school, and when she was finished she didn't spray paint the SK logo. She instead spray painted her own. "Wow. Not even tagging the SK logo. I like her." Sasha turned to me. Of course she does. Sasha is the only girl in this gang.

"Thanks, Sasha. It's nice to have another girl in this gang." Y/N laughed. "Of course it is. You wouldn't want to hang around these..." "Hey! Y/N!! What are you doing around them??" Two werewolves marched up to us.

"I... um..." I had to save Y/N. "We're making her do this." I couldn't think of anything else but that and 'she's joining our gang'. "But why? You know how to fight." The boy made a point. "We have something she wants, so she's doing something we want for it." Of course I was lying. I couldn't let Y/N get in trouble.

"Whatever. We'll see you later..." The two werewolves left. The boy seemed to be crying and the girl was comforting him. "You don't need them." I told Y/N who was watching them walk away.

Y/N's POV:

Great. Now Daniel will never love me again. Same with Dottie. I hate that they know now. "Cheer up. You're a perfect fit for the Shadow Knights. You have us now!" Sasha put her hand on my shoulder.

Will I really be happy as a Shadow Knight?