Chapter 29

Daniel's POV:

I had texted Y/N earlier to meet me in the park. Before I left, I made sure I had everything set up. I decided to set up a picnic for me and Y/N. I think she'll either love it, or laugh at me.

Stop it, Daniel. She won't laugh at you. Alright. So I have the picnic, and everything else set up. I think she's going to love it.

Y/N's POV:

Before I went out, I put on a F/C crop top, and jeans. I wonder what Daniel wanted to meet me at the park for...

"Hey, sis! Where you heading off too?" Dottie asked. "Well Daniel told me to meet him in the park so I..." Before I could finish, Dottie squealed in excitement. I think she forgot how sensitive my ears were.

Dottie saw me trying to hold my ears from the screeching pain of her squealing, so she stopped. "Sorry! Sorry!" She scratched the back of her neck.

"It's fine! Well, I shouldn't keep Daniel waiting. I'll see you later, Dottie!" I started to walk out the door, waiting for my sister to respond. "Bye! If you get a new boyfriend, don't keep it from me!" She giggled.

I just couldn't respond, so I walked out and closed the door.

It took only a few minutes to get to the park. The park was a wide-spread area, so it would be pretty difficult for someone to find something.

Luckily, I have a snooter! I can snoot out anything and anyone. Luckily, I recognized Daniel's scent, since I hang out with him a lot.

His scent lead to a group of trees that created a shade. Daniel was facing the other way, so I decided to surprise him.

I jumped on his back, and covered his eyes. "Guess who!" I giggled. "Y-Y-Y-Y/N?" I felt his face become hotter. "Yep!" I smiled. I got off, and waited for him to turn around.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Y/N L/N..." I turned around and saw Gene. "Gene... What do you want?" I growled.

"I don't want anything. I just wanted to tell you something." Gene had a grin plastered on his face. "And what's that?" I continued to growl.

"I wanted to tell you that... I love you Y/N. I can treat you like the princess you are. Daniel here is just shy and he obviously couldn't treat you as well as I can."

"She's not interested in you!!" Daniel walked up to Gene. "What? Did the mutts confess to each other?" I looked in front of Daniel. Gene didn't say that. Zane did.

"Zane! Nobody asked you! And don't call Y/N a mutt!!" Gene turned around to Zane then back to Daniel. "Whatever. Let's go, Gene." Zane started to walk away. Gene later followed.

"Now that thats said and done... Y/N... I... I... I" Daniel stuttered on that part.

"I love you, Y/N."