Chapter 36

Get your tea ready, boys, gals, everyone. This was a fun chapter to make!

Y/N's POV:

I was walking around, getting a good sense of the place, and the locations that things are in. Until, I bumped into someone. "Oww." I rubbed my head. "You okay?" I looked up to see a werewolf with brown hair and fur. He also had red eyes. "Yeah. I'm fine. How about you?" I asked.

"I'm fine. By the way, the name's Balto." He smirked. "Hey! You're the werewolf who got beaten by Aaron and was the first werewolf to be dethroned by a human!" I pointed out. "Yeah, yeah. Gene's already pointed that out many times." He rolled his eyes. "You know Gene?" I asked. "Yeah. I was trying to make Aaron jealous by getting close to Aphmau. Gene found me talking to myself in the bathroom." He sighed. "How'd you meet him?" He asked.

"I actually joined his gang." I laughed. "You're a part of the Shadow Knights?!" He backed away. "Used to. But Gene always says: 'Once a Shadow Knight, always a Shadow Knight'" I impersonated Gene. "How'd you quit? Nobody ever quits the Shadow Knights until they graduate!" He looked shocked.

"I just told them that I'd skip once a month. They understood, and let me be. We hang out a lot after school." I shrugged. "It's that easy? I overheard Laurence that they would make him stay against his will." He explained. "He's just overreacting." I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N! We have to..." Daniel paused and looked at Balto. "Balto..." He grit his teeth. "Oh look, it's the omega!" He laughed. Omega? "At least I didn't get thrown down by a human!" He spat. "Whatever. See you later, Y/N." He waved. I waved back, and he stomped away.

"Was he giving you trouble?" He asked. "No. No. He's cool." I insisted. "Balto? Cool! HA! Never!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me away. "What's your deal? What beef do you two have!?" I demanded answers. "I'll tell you when we get back." He looked very angry.

(A/N I'm not going by the real plot of the series >:3) Soon enough, we were back at our place and Daniel finally let go. "Okay. So... when Balto was alpha, he made me the omega. He had a choice between Rylan, Dottie and I. Aaron soon dethroned him, and he made himself the omega. Then, Aaron graduated. Since there was no omega chosen with only one alpha, I became omega again." He frowned.

"Daniel. People change. He has changed." I told him. "I doubt that." He rolled his eyes. "Come on." I sighed, giving up. "How can you trust someone like Balto!?" He yelled. "Well, I mean..." I couldn't think of what to say. "Yeah. Exactly." He frowned. "I'm going to my room." He said, beat. What if Balto actually didn't change?