Chapter 49

⚠️ A/N: There's some pretty cheesy stuff in this chapter! ⚠️

"I don't know what to wear!" I complained as I looked through my closet.

"Wear the shirt you got at the mall. It's going to impress Daniel for sure!" Dottie smiled.

"I'll take your word for it." I sighed. I grabbed the shirt out of the bag and shooed Dottie our of my room.

I put on a F/C mock neck sweater and s/f/c high rise jeggings.

I opened the door to immediately see Dottie. "YOU LOOK SO PERFECT!!!" She squealed. "Daniel will LOVE this!" She grinned.

"Are you sure?" I second-guessed. "Absolutely! You look fabulous! Now we just need makeup!" She ran inside my room.

"Now... first let's put on concealer and foundation!" She sang.

~~

"And.... done!" Dottie announced. I looked in the mirror and I had f/c eyeshadow on, eyeliner, highlighter, foundation, concealer, lip liner, rose-red lipstick, and contour.

I honestly felt like it was too much..

We then heard a knock at the door.

"Now's your time to shine!" She pushed me out of my room.

I walked downstairs and opened the door. Daniel was standing there with the biggest blush on his face

"H-H-Hey Y-Y-Y-Y/N!" He stuttered. "Hey, Daniel!" I laughed. "Y-Y-Y-You look b-b-b-beautiful!" He blushed more.

"Thank you! You look beautiful too!" I smiled and booped his nose.

"S-S-So are you ready to g-g-go?" He squeaked.

"She is ready to go, Daniel! Take her away!" Dottie laughed as she pushed me out the door.

"Oh my Irene, Dottie..." I mumbled.

"Sorry not sorry! Have fun you two~!" She sang as she shut the door.

~~

"He actually said that to you?" Daniel asked, laughing.

"Yep! Then Lily took him away!" I dramatically re-enacted.

"Heh.. it did seem like a pretty bad fight though. I almost thought you were going to kill each other!" He kept laughing.

"Not the first time I heard that." I shrugged.

"You need to stop getting into fights, Y/N... I get so worried!" He hugged me.

"I'm sorry Daniel... I just don't want to seem like some weak bitch.." I chucked while sighing.

"Why should you care what people think?" He laughed.

"I don't. I only care about what you think. I just want you to like me..."