Chapter 58

"You know, I miss hanging out with you guys." I laughed as we exited school grounds. It was around 9:30 PM and we broke into the school at around 5:00 PM.

"I miss hanging out with you too, short stack." Gene leaned on my shoulder. "Heh..." I blushed.

"Awww! You're blushing! That's adorable." He ruffled my hair. "Hmph..." I blushed even more.

"You're so cute, N/N." He smiled. "Gene! Stop it! You're breaking her!" Sasha laughed. "Sasha!" My voice cracked. All of them just laughed more.

~~

I woke up feeling super refreshed. I felt like today is going to be a great day!! Yeah, there's school, but I don't know. It's just a weird feeling.

"Hey Dottie! I'm walking today!" I told my sister who was getting into the car. "Oh! Alright! Well, see you there!" She smiled. "See ya!" I waved as she closed the door.

~~

"Oh Y/N~" A familiar voice cooed. "Yes, Gene?" I turned around, laughing. "I want you to follow me real quick." He held out his hand.

"O-Okay!" I stuttered as I took his hand. "Where are we going?" I questioned. "Just wait." I saw him smile.

He took me to a specific hallway. The hallway where he first bumped into me. "Look... Ever since I met you, I knew that I liked you. I know that you and Daniel just broke up, but...

Will you.. be my girlfriend?"

I was so shocked. I told Daniel that I would just date Gene, sooo.

"Yes." I smiled. "Really?" He was stunned by my answer. "Yep." I nodded. "Gene! Get your ass over here. We need to talk!" I turned to see... Daniel?

"What do you want, pup?" Gene scoffed. "I want Y/N back. That's what." Daniel snapped. "You already had your chance, omega." He laughed.

"What do you mean?" He questioned. "Y/N already said yes to being my girlfriend. Sorry." Gene shrugged.

"You bastard... if it weren't for you, none of this would have happened." He growled.

"Calm down there, dog. We don't want to fight now." Gene teased. "Why you little-" Then Daniel did something I never thought he'd do.

He attacked Gene.