Chapter 4

~(y/n) POV~ I woke up and made breakfast then I showered and got dress. I wore my black and red lingerie I got at Victoria's secret, then I put on my short jean shorts and my nirvana crop top I left my mansion and started my car and drove to the Dolan mansion. ~Grayson POV~ I heard a car approached, I look out my window and see (y/n), just then I felt my member beginning to rise, I looked away and got dressed. I heard the doorbell ring and I went down stairs and answered the door. "Hey Grayson" said (y/n), "hey (y/n)" I said "is Bella here" she asked "um, no her, Ethan and her fiancé left to go shopping for some stuff" I said "damn, oh well I guess ill go see you later" she said "wait, um, wanna come in and hang out?" I asked "um.. sure" she said. ~(y/n) POV~ Grayson invites me in and we watched a movie. I felt a hand on my thigh I looked at Grayson and he looked at me "um Grayson what are you doing?" I asked him "(y/n) I love you please be with me" he said "Grayson I don't know I-i need more time"I said. He kissed me and I kissed back, he picked me up by my back thighs and he took me to his room without breaking the kiss. He closes the door and lays me on him bed I take my shirt off and he takes his off revealing his tan, toned abs, and his v-line, he unbuttoned my shorts and took them off, leaving me in bra and panties. He hovered over me kissing my neck making faded hickeys, he unclips my bra then he took off my panties he starts to lick my clit "oh Grayson" I said he then puts in two fingers inside me "fuck!" I yelled he sucked on my clit "oh Grayson I'm gonna-" I said he then stopped "Grayson" I whined "baby girl I want you to cum when I'm inside of you" he said then pulled down his pants along with his boxers, his boner hitting his lower stomach, he took his member in his hands and pumped it a few times and then with out warning he put it in me "oh fuck!" I yelled he started off slow then picked up the pace "fuck oh Grayson" I yelled "fuck (y/n)" he said "oh Grayson I'm about to-" I said "I know baby girl me too" he said we both reached out climax and released on each other "oh god" I said. He sat on the edge of the bed "come her baby girl" he said I went to him and kneeled down already knowing what he wanted me to do. I licked his tip "stop teasing me" he said, I took 15% of him in my mouth, cause he was huge, "fuck (y/n) I missed your mouth" he said I started to deep-throat him, my eyes became watery, I hollowed my cheeks as he cummed in my mouth, "now swallow" he said and I swallowed. We both laid down on his bed and fell asleep in each others arms.