Chapter 10

~grayson POV~ I was so happy I had a wife I loved more than anything and I have 2 children on the way, can life get any better. "AHHH Grayson" (y/n) said "princess whats wrong?" I asked the water fells on the floor "my water broke" she said "we need to get you to the hospital" I said carrying her bridal style to the car. "AHH!" She yelled Ethan went in the back with her as I drove to the hospital."help we need a doctor!!" Ethan yelled on the top of his lungs 5 nurses and 3 doctors came "Ethan go home and bring us some clothes please" I said giving him the keys as I went with (y/n) "no problem" Ethan said as he left "AHH GRAYSON!!" (Y/n) yelled "I'm right here baby" I said holding her hand "hurry she's gonna give birth any minute" yelled the doctor I sat next to (y/n) on a chair as she held my hand tight "ok we are going to need u to push sweetie" said the nurse in her soothing voice, I got her hair out of her face "and push" the nurse said as I felt (y/n) grip my hand tighter "AAAHHH" (y/n) screamed "keep pushing honey" said the nurse. after every push the grip would get lighter then tighter again. "The first one is almost out, come on you could do it" "AAAAAHHHHH" (y/n) screamed "and he's out" the nurse said slapping the baby butt and he started to cry, the other nurse put him in the towel "ok now for the next one, now push" said the nurse "AAAHHH" (y/n) screamed "she's almost out, and push" the nurse "AAAHHH" (y/n) screamed "and she's out" the nurse said slapping her butt and she starts to cry. "You did it princess" I said "no.. we did it Grayson" she smiled weakly trying to keep hey eyes open. After a min the nurse came back with the babies.