Chapter 13

~(y/n) POV~ me and Grayson were getting ready for ethan and evies wedding "grayson hurry up why are you always the one I have to tell to hurry?" I yelled "I'm going, I'm having trouble with the tie again" he said running down stairs, I grabbed the twins and grayson grabs their strollers and we went to the car. I put them in the car seats we got at the baby shower "ok you drive" I said handing grayson the keys we get in the front and grayson starts driving to the wedding. *after the drive* we made it just in time I see every youtuber vlogging then cameron Dallas came "hey grayson hows fatherhood?" Cameron says "its great and have you met my wife (y/n)" grayson says I looked at cameron and he looked at me "hey cameron how are you?" I asked "I'm great I got up to 10 million subscribers" cameron said. He kept locking eyes with me and I just smiled and looked away then Nash and Hayes Grier came up to us "hey m and mrs Dolan" Nash said joking around "hey Nash the last time I saw you was at our wedding, with everyone is in this room" grayson said "hey Hayes how were you?" I asked "I'm good and I got 2 million more subscribers but that will never reach your subscribers" Hayes said. That is right I'm a youtuber, I vlog about everything, everyday. Like right now I'm vlogging and I have 32 million new subscribers ever since me and grayson dated, we never announced that we were a couple but everyone see me in his vlogs and they see him in my vlogs. So people already knew, we were dating without us telling them, but everyone did see my vlog were grayson propose to me. Everyone was seated me and grayson were holding the twins. "Hey is these seats taken?" I turned around and see Jake Paul and the dobre twins behind him "hey Jake, lucas, marcus and no they aren't go ahead" I said "hey (y/n) so how is you guys marriage going?" Asked lucas "perfect as you can see we had the twins oh and thank you for the babies stuff you guys gave us we loved it" I said "no problem we're glad you guys had them oh and I hoped you guys would be here so we could give you guys this" marcus said and he gave us all there merch "is this all you guys merch?" I asked "yup some of jakes and some of ours" lucas and marcus said "and here is some merch but for the babies" Jake said handing us another bag filled with the babies merch "oh my god thank you guys so much" I said and gave them all hugs. We all stood up as Evie came walking down the isle, she and Ethan look into each others eyes as they exchange I do's and they kissed. Everyone was throwing dried rise up in the air as ethan and Evie ran down the isle. Me and grayson took the twins with my parents as me and him went to the after party we put the bags of merch in the trunk and we went to the party.