chapter 14

~graysons POV~ me and (y/n) were changing I wore dress pants and a button up shirt and (y/n) wore a short booty jean shorts with a lace croptop revealing her black bra and the top of her boobs "whats wrong?" She asked me "when we come back your getting punished" he whispered to me as we left. We left to the after party, when we got there I put my arms around (y/n) waist she looks at me and kisses me, I kiss back. "Yo grayson and (y/n) whats up?" Lucas asked as he, marcus, Cyrus and Darius come up to us "you whats up guys" (y/n) said and she hugged all of them but Cyrus moved his hands to her ass. i took (y/n) away from Cyrus and looked at him, he put his hands up as 'surrender' then me and (y/n) got to the kitchen for a drink I got one and she got a soda I wondered why she got the soda cause she usually drinks alcohol at parties but I don't care I took a sip of my drink then went to dance. ~(y/n) POV~ I grabbed a soda because today I found out something. I looked for grayson but I couldn't find him then I saw him dancing then he came and grabbed me and danced with me I know he is not drunk but he is not sober either. I left and sat down on the couch. ~graysons POV~ i was drunk and my vision was blurry, I felt someone kiss me and I thought it was (y/n) so I kissed back then she took me upstairs I followed still thinking it was (y/n). She closed the door and pushed me on the bed she was on top of me kissing me then she unbuttoned my pants. I heard the door swing open and I heard some say "WTF g-grayson?!?!".. Its was (y/n) my vision was clear now and I saw the girl standing on one side of the bed and I saw (y/n) at the door, she ran downstairs and went outside "(y/n) come back" I yelled buttoning my pants. I ran downstairs and outside looking for (y/n). I saw that our car was gone, she went home. I could never forget myself for what I was about to do. ~(y/n) POV~ I was driving home and something was happening to me. it was gonna happen sooner or later so I drove straight home faster then the speed of light. Once I got home I went to the back and I went into this house, I went into a room so big you could fit another house in here. I put my hands in the air thats when they released something.... Something I've been hiding for a long time.

A/n what do you think she has and why hasn't she told grayson about it? Comment down below what you think she has and also this chapter shout-out goes to musicXbrock, you guys should go check her out and also follow me if you want a shout-out, and comment down if you think what (y/n) has will affect her and Grayson's marriage? Anyway till next time bye ✌️😍😘👋😝😜