twenty five

"KYLES OH MY FUCK" I heard cameron yell into my room

"yes hello" I replied calmly.

"your birthday is in three days!!!" he cheered.

"3 days?? kylie what the fuck why didn't you say anything?" nash popped his head in.

"I don't know it's not even that important" I shrugged.

"NOT EVEN THAT IMPORTANT OH MY GOD"

"YOURE KIDDING"

"THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS"

"okay just chill out" I laughed.

"no kylie I won't chill out. you turn 16. the big one six. the day you get your license." cameron said.

"kylie what do you want to do for your birthday? dinner? party?" nash raised his eyebrows.

"oh my god I have to go figure out what i'm going to get you!" cameron screeched as he ran out of my room.

nash left and then came back with a paper and a pen.

"so what do you want?" he asked as he wrote 'gift ideas' on the paper.

I laughed and spoke, "I don't want anything. honestly. I have everything I need"

"okay whatever I'm still getting you something. but what do you want to do for your birthday?" he asked as he wrote 'birthday ideas' on the paper.

"I don't know. a dinner? or a party?" I asked.

"I say a dinner because a few days after your birthday is matt's and we can just combine the parties." he suggested.

"good idea" I smiled.

"THIS IS SO EXCITING!!" he cheered as he ran to go find cameron I assume.

then hayes walked into my room. I took a deep breath because damn he looked good.

a towel was wrapped around his waist, no shirt, and messy hair.

"what are they screaming about?" he asked as he leaned against the door frame.

"my um-,the uhhh" I couldn't stop looking at him.

he just shot me a confused look. 

"sorry the um, my brithday" I shook out of my trance.

"holy shit what? your birthday is today?" he started freaking out.

"no in three days" I laughed.

"well what do you want?" he asked as he played with his wet hair.

you. I want you.

"nothing. please don't get me anything" I said.

"whatever. i'm getting you something" he shrugged as he walked out of my room.

"wait um i'm going to my friend mason's house today. the whole gang will probably be there. wanna join?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"pleaseeeee" he begged.

"sure why not. when are we going?" I asked.

he looked at the non-existent watch on his wrist, "how about 10 minutes?" he asked.

"ten minutes? you must be crazy. i'll be ready in a half hour. maybe. if you're lucky." I giggled and then shut my door.

I went into my bathroom and washed my face and then put on some make-up to make myself look a little bit decent. and I was still super insecure about the scars and bruises on my face so I covered that up as best I could.