4

Lydia roamed the outside of the mansion with her eyes. The green grass matching with Harry's emeralds. Zayn walking behind her to make sure she's in her room and help her get used to this rich life.

As for Lydia the surprise was enough. She had never seen something so beautiful.

 She had never seen something so beautiful

I'm going to enjoy this.
She thought.

(Lydia's Pov)

As zayn was walking behind me i explored more of the fascinating house. There was a fountain with a small bird statue on it, in the back of the mansion. With a big round pool.
I already wanted to jump in.
"I want to see the inside now." I said while laughing and Zayn smiled at me while dragging the suitcase behind him.

He was treating me like a queen. But i wasn't. I'm just going to be a...maid.

She threw the thoughts that were threatening to ruin her happiness out of her head as she sashayed to the big wooden door.

Zayn searched for the keys in his pocket. He got it out and jiggled the chain. He put it in and opened the door. I was excited to see my room and the place i from now on will live in.

Infront of me was a narrow hallway with a closed door on the right. To my left was the kitchen which was joined with the living room, all in one big room. In the middle was a big staircase.

We ascended the stairs. It was really pretty. There were two doors on the end of the hallway. One on the right and one on the left, a little far away from the one on the right.

"Right...here." Zayn said as he opened the door to the right. I look in to see the wide room with a wardrobe a huge bed with comfy pillows which looked so tempting right now. There was also a closed door to the left which is...my own bathroom!

"It's beautiful." I gasp involuntarily  and my hands instinctively cover it.
"It is indeed." Zayn said smiling as he walked to the corner and put the suitcase and my two boxes.
"I think you should wear this now." Zayn gave me a bag. I look in it to see the maid uniform...
"Yeah...sure." i say not entirely sure how it looks as my eyes rummaged the bag.

"I'll go now. Mr. Styles will be back in an hour or two." Zayn excused himself politely. I nodded my head.
"Here is my number incase you need anything." Zayn handed me a small paper with a scribbled handwriting on it. I took it and waved at him he waved back and exited the room.

I got the uniform out of the bag and started changing. When i finished i took a look at myself in the mirror.

 When i finished i took a look at myself in the mirror

What the hell? It was short. Am i a stripper or a maid? I didn't complain again and got out of the room. I heard the big wooden door open and Mr. Styles getting inside. Damn did he look good.

"Come in my office." He told me as his gaze looked me from head to toe making me feel insecure. Did he like what he saw? It didn't matter I'm not here to impress him. I'm here because i need the money, and that's how it will be...

I nodded and followed him. He went to the door on the right that was on the first floor and he sat on his chair similar to the one in his other office. I took a quick glance around and then sat down on the chair opposite the desk.

"First of all, rules." He said. I looked at him tilting my head to the side a little.
"You can't go out without my permission." I stared at him with a questionable look on my face.
"But-"
"No buts. My house my rules." He said his gaze burning me and His voice elevating goosebumps all over my skin. Head to toe.

"Fine." I said as i looked to my right. His gaze still on me. Focusing on me, staring intensely. I turn my head again and face him.

"No entering my office without my special requests." He said and this time it didn't really matter so i just nodded.

"Most importantly, No casual clothes while doing your job." He said a small smirk growing on his face as his eyes fixated on my chest, unashamedly.

I blushed and put my hand on my chest covering it.
"What's with the short uniform? I'm not a slave! It's so short. How am i supposed to work in this?" I complained.

"You're here to work. So stop complaining!"  He growled at me for the second time in one day. I closed my mouth and sat there completely silent.

"This is the list of things to do everyday. Do my bed. Change the sheets every two days. Do the bathroom. Then clean the kitchen and cook dinner. And organise the living room. Then your free to watch television or anything you want. If you want to get out of the house you will because, you're the one who's going to get the groceries.
If it's a normal outing, zayn will be here but you will have to take my permission and tell me your destination. Is that clear?" He finally finished his speech and i nodded processing everything he said so i wouldn't forget.

"For your payment. Every month you'll be getting 500$." I stared at him not wanting shock to be evident and making him see that I'm poor or something so i quickly changed my face. "Okay." I simply said not wanting  to say anything more.

"Well, you can start now." He said and i pushed the chair behind and stood up heading for the door. Before i could get out he stopped me in my tracks. "Here is my number if there is an emergency or if you need permission to get out." He said glancing at the card in his large hand with rings before giving it to me.

Damn, those long fingers.

I shook my head quickly getting rid of the disgusting thoughts before taking the card and walking away. As i opened his office door i could feel his eyes staring at my butt. I reached down and pulled at the uniform a little, then walked out.

••••■■••••■■••••■••••
Hello! Thank you for reading this! I'll try to update tomorrow again! Bye!
-Xx A