20

"What are you doing?"

Oh my god. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Oh, I was...cleaning the nightstand. You see, there was dust on it so, I couldn't leave- " I say quickly with an uneasy smile.

"Lydia."

"I swear, I'm not lying- wait what are you even doing here and why the fuck are you talking with me?"  I snap when memories of last night make a sudden appearance.

"Am I not allowed to be in my own house? Second of all, I'm having a bad day and my patience is wearing thin so you better adjust your attitude!" He says, bewildered.

"and my patience is wearing thin." I make fun of him while throwing the ipad in its original place, pretending not to have seen the messages cause quite frankly, there are better things to worry about right now.

"Lydia!"

"I finished your room, sir. Is there anything else I can do for you?" I smile at him while his eyes study me carefully taking notice of the sudden change in attitude.

"Yes, bring me coffee." He says casually while moving closer to his bed.

"I hope you fucking choke and die, you dick."

"Excuse me?" He turns back quickly.

"Oh, nothing sir I was just saying that i'll make the coffee in a tick." I smile sweetly at him.

"mhm, you better."

I turn around and leave wishing I could slam the door and thinking of ways to kill him.

"That fucking arse! ugh!" How could he act so casual after yesterday? Does he think he's forgiven? That's not happening anytime soon.

Five minutes later and I'm done with his coffee when a genius plan hits me in the head, hard.

"Oh Harry, you're gonna regret messing with me." I start moving towards his room with the steamy cup of coffee in my hand.

"Come in!" He hollers from inside. I hide my smile quickly and enter.

"No sugar?" He asks while sitting on the edge of his bed, running a ring- full hand through his brown luscious hair.

"Of course, sir!" I say faking enthusiasm, perfectly.

"what's up with you?" He asks suspiciously his eyes narrowing. I look around the room.

"Me? Nothing's wrong, sir!" I grin.

"Yes you, I don't see another person here, What are you up to?" He asks still in place with his hand resting on his thighs.

"You could be talking to your ego, who knows?" I mumble under my breath but apparently it was loud enough for him to catch my words because his eyes that were on his rings fleets to mine in a second.

"What did you say?" Oh he thinks i'm gonna back down. In his sweet dreams.

"I said you could be talking to your ego, sir but who knows?" I laugh and move forwards with the cup of coffee.

Putting my smart plan in action, while handing him his hot coffee I spill it on his thighs,purposely of course.

"Argh!"

"Oh my god! Sir, i'm so sorry." I should be considered a great actress.

leaving my dreams of being a hollywood star, I quickly take a napkin from his nightsand then sit between his knees and that's when I notice his eyes widening.

Yes, Lydia! Yes!

I put my hand on his thigh and use the other one to rub his thighs where the coffee is, using the napkin. He unbuttons his pants which throws me off guard but I continue with my plan.

"Aah! It hurts! Take it off, Take it off!"

"Oh sir, I'm so sorry!" It's very hard to stop my laughing but I manage and continue scrubbing his legs.

"Get out! Get out of my room!"

"But sir! I didn't mean to!"

"Just get out, please!"

I ignore his statement knowing that he doesn't want me to see him taking off his pants and continue scrubbing anyways.

"Just get out, Lyd. Please."

"But, I have to help you! Your pants!"

"Just get out for god's sake, Lydia!" He unzips his zipper and starts to tug on his pants while I try my hardest to muffle my laughs.

"Okay, sir! I'm so sorry please don't fire me, I need the money and- " I fake plead.

"Lyd!" He screams. literally.

"Oh, i'm out!"

After closing the door and heading to my room I fall on my bed laughing at his reaction and thanking god that my plan worked.

don't worry, Mr. Styles, this is only the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hola! im back again with another update
i hope you enjoyed this one cause it was funny fr

vote and comment for another one!

see ya!

-xx A