11

"baby, you'll be okay."

"we'll be back in no time."

"don't be scared, okay?"

"we love you..."

the door slammed and so did my heart.
this was the day, that changed my whole life...

"Lydia?" I can barely hear Harry as he talks. Apologising for kissing me or something like that. I'm physically in the room but, it feels like I'm away. Going back to that traumatic day.

"Lydia?c...come on." She says tugging me out of the house as I practically feel my heart being ripped right out of my chest.

"Come on"
"Come on"

"Come on." As soon as harry muttered those words- oblivious to the fact that I'm emotionally not with him- I was pushed roughly to that day...

"MOM!"
"NO, NO, NO!"
"MOM!"
"DAD!" I scream and my chest aches along with my heart.

"Lydia!" Harry's surprised face is infront of me as I'm pulled back to reality.

"You're okay. Lydia. This is real." He says and something about his voice calms me down.

"I'm here." No one ever knew how to pull me out of my panic attack.

"This is real. Okay? I'm real, you're real, this is real." His calloused fingertips brush under my eye, wiping my salty tears.

He quickly opens his phone and calls someone.

"Let's go." He says picking me up bridal style.

"Wha...where...are we...going?" I croak out.

"I'm taking you home, lyd."  His nickname makes me feel as if my wounds are healing. He actually cares.

"I'm sorry, Harry." I tell him, matter-of-factly.

"No. No. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He tells me and gets out of his office and walks down and out of the hallway.

I really hope Scarlett isn't here.

Luckily, Scarlett was nowhere to be seen and I silently thank god.

I look up at Harry's pair of beautiful emeralds and an unknown emotion passes through them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She had a panic attack. In the middle of my office. I...I was scared."

I open my eyes, hastily. To Harry's voice speaking with a weirdly familiar voice.

"Don't worry, haz. She'll be okay."

When harry laid me on his thick thighs I drifted off to a deep slumber.

I sit up and head towards where the sound is coming from.

"I hope so." Harry tells him. He really does care. Maybe I was wrong...

No, you're not. He hurt you countless times.

My annoying conscious was right. As always.

"Lydia?" Harry spots me and I cough awkwardly and pretend I just woke up.

"Uh...hey." I clear my throat.

"Are you okay? You should go rest." Harry demands as he comes closer to me.

"No, no. I'm fine." I tell him and look back at the man and my eyes widen.

"It's you..." I say.