13

"Oh, Lydia? What are you doing here?" Harry smiles and it's the least sincere one.

"I- was taking a...walk?" I rather say it as a question almost instantly, mentally slap myself.

"mmm." Harry nods but I am not that stupid to miss the fire behind his eyes.

What the fuckedy fuck is up with him?

"Harry, This is Luke. The CEO of Tyson Inc. Luke, meet Harry, The CEO of Styles inc." Luke smiles at Harry while Harry nods.

"Let's go?" His grip on my shoulder is tighter but not too tight to make me feel pain. Nevertheless, I still get tingles running through my bones.

"wh-" before I protest Luke stands up
before looking down at me and saying, "Well, it was nice to meet you both but I better get going. Have a company to run,"
He chuckles but stops when Harry doesn't even smile. "Goodbye Lydia, and Mr. Styles, of course." He says before Turning around and leaving.

what the hell just happened?

"What's wrong with you?" I tell Harry as soon as Luke is out of sight.

"Me? Don't you have work to do? Also, didn't I mention that if you want to go out, you'd have to call me first?" He grits his teeth together, inching closer to me.

"Yes, you! I forgot, okay? I just took a damn walk. Are you stalking me?"

"What? No. I called Zayn when i got home and he told me you were here." He shrugs, directing his gaze to the lake.

"And you couldn't just wait for me to get back?" I roll my eyes and thankfully, he doesn't notice.

"My bedroom's floor wasn't mopped well enough." He shrugs again and turns to look at me. My blood immediately boils.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I scoff.

"It is your job though, right?" He states rather calmly. Weird. It still frustrates me. He could have waited for me until I got back and tell me then.

"I can't believe you." It doesn't anger me as much as it saddens me, we were starting to get along but no, his bipolar ass ruins everything.

I hurriedly walk away from him and directly go to Zayn. There's one problem, He's nowhere to be found.

"Slow down, princess. I sent Zayn home. Let's go?" He smirks at me and it only irritates me more.

"No, thanks. I'll go home myself." I start to walk. I'm probably being irrational and petty but he pissed me off and I need time to calm down or it won't end well.

"You sure? The car's right here." He starts laughing. I. Will. Kill. Him.

"I said, No. Thank. You."  I start to speed walk. soon enough, I hear a car engine roaring indicating that Harry is in the car, leaving me.

Boy, was I wrong.

He drives slowly next to me, as I continue walking quickly with my head held high. I hear him snickering and take a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

He's acting like a teenage boy driving next to a woman to try and pick her up.

"C'mere. It's comfy and the air conditioning is on." I fight the urge to smile. I swear he's bipolar. One second ago, he was about to kill me and oh, the tables have turned.

"You can leave. I'm not riding." I seethe and he laughs again before talking, "Are you really really really sure?" He says in a high pitched voice.

"ugh!" I scream in frustration. suddenly, out of the blue, Harry drives off. Leaving me. He really left. I did tell him to leave but it still angered me.

I don't care though. I'd rather die than ride with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish I rode with him.
My legs are so sore, my breath, ragged and I probably look like a homeless person.

I huff as I slam the front door open. I'm met with Harry in sweatpants in the living room watching tv, casually might I add.

"Oh! you're here!" He says in pure sarcasm.

"Oh! Yes, I'm fucking here." I throw my hands up in frustration.

"hey, hey. You didn't want to ride with me so, don't go around cursing." He shrugs again.

"I hate you." I tell him and go to my room and watch Tv in there.

shortly after, I hear a knock on my door, Harry barges in without even waiting for my reply.

"You didn't even wait for my reply! I could've been naked!" I roll my eyes at him for the hundredth time today.

"Exactly." He smirks. Instead of saying there's butterflies in my stomach, I'd say the butterflies' wings are on fire.

"Harry!" I gasp loudly as he throws his head back and laughs loudly causing me to laugh along, too.

"Count how many times you said my name and I let you...What can I say? I'm a generous person." I changed my mind. He's so adorable and cheeky, it makes my heart melt.

"Oh yeah? Well, what are you going to do about it, Mr. Generous?" I mock him.

"I'd do bad, bad things. We didn't reach this level, yet." He winks at me making me blush, furiously.

yet? what? I mentally scream.

"And what makes you so confident? I could quit tomorrow and you'd never see me again." I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"You won't." He looks into my eyes, challenging me.

"So, What do you want?" I finally, ask him.

"You still didn't clean the floor." I gasp again.

"Harry!" I scream again and if anyone were to hear us, they'd probably understand us in the wrong way.

He laughs. Really laugh. Throwing his head back and clutching his stomach.

I stand up and swat his shoulder.

"Ouch! what was that for?" He pouts then continues laughing.

"I didn't even forgive you!"

"Fine! I'm Joking! I'm sorry for being an asshole. Happy now?" He gives me the cheekiest smile. His dimple popping and I melt all over again.

"So, what do you really want?" I ask him.

"This may sound weird but can we watch a movie?" He gives his signature smirk.
My heart beats loudly in my chest and I already know the answer.

"No funny business?"

"No funny business."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey everyone! Thanks for reading! if you like it please vote and comment your thoughts, I'll gladly answer!

ALSO WE HIT 2K READS! AAH! IM SO THANKFUL! THANK YOU ALL.

PLEASE VOTE

-A