6

Linda worked and cleaned for the day and just had her dinner and was watching the TV peacefully while waiting for Mr. Styles who said he's going to come home late.

Lydia's pov

As i was sitting here at midnight i was thinking of how everything changed so fast. From a three-star restaurant chef to a maid.
I also couldn't help but think of Harry.
My boss.

He just makes me feel excited and nervous. As much as i hate it, he's very intimidating.

Suddenly, a loud bang on the door made me jump out of my skin. I scurry to the front door taking a few deep breathes to calm my panicking heart. Reaching out, I turn the door knob to feel myself, seconds later on the floor.
"Ouch, my head," I moan from the growing ache from where my head hit the ground. "Who are you?" I ask starting to panic as a heavy and muscular weight is on top of me, following with a strong alcohol odour.
"I," the stranger says slowly with a thick british accent that I immediately recognize.

"H-harry?" I ask as i lower my head down as he raises his. I'm met with the beautiful pair of green eyes which are bloodshot red and with a flushed face, his lips looking red?, as usual. Tiredness in his eyes. Lips forming a frown.
God, how much has he been drinking?

"Harry," I say. I get up on my feet after struggling to push him off of me.
I tug at his arms and he lazily gets up, nearly losing his balance in the process. Luckily, I'm there to grab him before he lands.

"Come on let's go." I say as i pull him towards the staircase. I have to put him in bed.
"No, i don't wanna." He groans and if I'm being honest, it melts my heart how adorable he is. His hair sticking to his flustered face. I reach out and softly remove the few hairs.
We start ascending the stairs and finally, he stops complaining and starts moving along with me.

I'm standing infront of his bedroom door. I enter and pull him towards the bed and he plops down and just just before i free my tangled hand from his large one i was pulled right beside him.

"Harry, what are you-" I tell him my heart beating fast from the closeness of our bodies.
If only he was sober enough to know what he's doing. "Shh, don't leave." He tells me and i can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. "Harry, i have to go." I say trying with every ounce in my body to resist this tempting offer.

"Please." I couldn't object anymore. He pulls me as close as he possibly can and swings an arm around my waist and which made me blush. Oh, what are you doing to me, Harry? I wonder why he was drinking too much. What was bothering him? That was the last thing my mind wandered to before my eyes shut closed letting the sleep devour me in the embrace of this cold monster.

The next morning

My eyes quickly open revealing an unknown room i start to panic then memories from last night comes flooding in that i wonder if it was actually a dream and it never happened. That's when i feel his hands wrapping me in his warm muscular chest.

He can't wake up now, I must get out before he wakes up and lashes out on me.

I put my hand on his to push it away, but the second my hand touches his, electricity shoots through my whole body. I quickly remove it ignoring what i just felt and blaming it on my imagination instead. I sneak out of his embrace, somehow.

I tip toe out of his room as fast as I can. Stupidly, my phone which was in my pyjama bottom's pocket rings loudly and harry groans. "Shit, fuck, fuck, shit " i curse under my breath and quickly grab the door knob.
Once i was out i release the breath i was holding.

I go back to my room amd climb in my puffy bed since it's still really early for a saturday morning.

4 hours later

"Wake up!" Someone shakes my body furiously and i quickly open my eyes...to see harry right above me leaning on the bed frame, his mesmerising green eyes boring into my blue ones.

"What are you doing here, Har-" before i could continue his first name his glare tells me to stop. "Um, Mr. Styles." I clear my throat pretending as if i didn't say his first name. "Are you always this grumpy?" I say annoyed my voice still sleepy, my eyes half closed. He rolls his eyes at me and i swear i could see a hint of a tiny little smile.

"Why don't you like when someone calls you by your real name?" I ask curiously while rolling my eyes at him.

"It's none of your business," He says with no emotion. As always. So, he always is grumpy. "And stop rolling your eyes at me for God's sake! I am your boss, not some lad!" he yells frustrated. I tried. I tried very hard to contain myself but, I failed. A loud laughing sound echoed through the room vibrating me.

"Oh, you're enjoying this, aren't you, love?" Love. My cheeks inflamed but i managed to quickly hide it.
I decided for once to not show him the effect he has on me. "What if i do, love?" I shamelessly flirt while mocking him and bite at my lower lip, trying my best to be as irresistable as i possibly can.

Two can play this game.

He tensed but still seemed collected.
He cursed under his breath, so low i could barely hear it, I guess my charm worked. I gave myself a quick praise while smirking at him. He cleared his throat and said, "come on, we have to go somewhere." He adjusts himself and stands upright turning on his heel, taking me off guard. "What? Where?" I quickly say.

Why the hell would he want to take me somewhere with him. I'm his maid not his...girlfriend.

"Because, i said so." He replies bitterly. "I'm your maid." I clarify the point and he turns around and looks at me. "So?" He replies totally missing the point. I sit up and push the duvet off of me. "So, I'm supposed to be cleaning not going out with you!" I raise my voice. "I want to take you somewhere what's possibly wrong with that?!" Harry replies back and at this point we're yelling.
"I'm here to work. To get paid. Not to mess around with you!" I shout to clarify. "You know what? It's a mistake. I shouldn't have asked you. Now go do your work...maid." he shouts loudly. I feel my heart break and i know I'm wrong but perhaps I'm yelling because I'm trying to prove to myself that i don't like him.

"You don't know anything about having to work hard. You have it all. You're THE harry styles." I scream and for the first time his face grows softer.

He comes forward quickly pushing me down on the bed and his soft lips that i fantasized about comes crashing on mine...

------------------------

WHOOP! YAS!
i was actually feeling butterflies while writing that last paragraph. I apologize for not updating i was busy with school and life.

Thanks for reading!!

Love youu!

-Xx A