15

Lydia's POV

"I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in, I'll never meet the ground," my voice echoes off the walls of the modern bathroom as the hot water streams down my body. Harry was currently at work, doing what he has to do while I on the other hand, treated myself with a hot shower that I so greatly deserve after cleaning the whole mansion.

Harry's POV

I slammed my phone harshly on my desk, getting frustrated from a stupid employee who had a slip up that almost cost me a fortune. After listening to his desperate pleading to keep his job and his lame apologies, I fired him.

I fired him because he was incapable of reaching Styles inc. standards. Who even hired this idiot anyway?

What fueled my frustration even more was the fact that I was inable to remove the sight of Lydia naked in my bathroom, with her big, round arse right infront of my wandering eyes. The thought almost made me hard. She makes me want to do bad things to her but that'll have to wait. 

For now, I have business to attend to and more idiots to deal with.

Lydia's POV

"and when you get the chance, you are the dancing queen!" I sing the beautiful song from the infamous movie Mamma Mia.

"phew!" I finish mopping just as my phone starts ringing, it's annoying sound echoing off the walls.

"Okay, Okay, I'm coming," I say which would rather be more appropriate if someone was at the door. Instead, I take the phone which has Emily's caller ID written on the screen.

"Hi!" She beams in her usual way.

"Hi, idiot." I say, rolling my eyes playfully knowing too well she can't physically see me.

"I know you're rolling your eyes right now so, stop." She laughs as I do alongwith her.

"So? What's up?" She says casually after ranting about how Starbucks spelt her name 'Emly' earlier today. Frustrated at the fact that there's no wrong way to spell Emily and turns out there is.

"Nothing new, really." I say, casually.

"You shithead, did you really expect that I'd believe what you just said? Spill the tea!"

"Ugh," I say before continuing, "So maybe me and Harry watched Netflix and slept next to each other?"

"OH MY GOD! HOW DID YOU NOT SLEEP WITH HIM? HE'S SO FUCKING HOT!" She gushes down the line and I bend over in laughter at how funny she is.

"The amount of self control you have." She sighs before laughing again.

"I'll take that as a compliment, then." I giggle.

"Hey, I'll call you back." She says abruptly, making my curiosity increase especially after she had done the same thing when I called her at the park.

I shake my head, getting rid of those thoughts. If Emily wanted to tell me something she would have. She wouldn't hide it from me. Her bestfriend.

After that weird phone call I went straight to my bedroom for a good nap.

"stop!" I whine into the pillow as Harry put his finger in my ear.

"Your ears are full of shit." Harry laughs and I gasp quickly and check but know he's just messing with me to wake me up.

"Ugh. What do you want?"

"Aren't you just feisty today?" He jokes again and I smile involuntarily as his dimple makes an appearance.

"Ugh! I hate you!" I quickly run for the bathroom and close the door with a shriek as I see Harry heading towards the bathroom door.

"Oh come on, babe!" He exclaims loudly.

"Sorry, I can't hear you!" I laugh loudly but quickly turns into a shriek as the bathroom door opens so easily.

"Oh my god! How did you get in?" I laugh as he marches forward and grabs my arm and pulls me into him. The collision was so strong that I stumble right into his arms, grasping his neck and smell my favourite cologne before we both trip and fall onto the bathroom floor.

We both fall with a quiet oof  but luckily, without any injuryies. "Harry..." I whine.

"Oops." He says adorably and my heart melts all over again. I stare up at his wild emeralds and then to his pink lips before going back to his beautiful pair of eyes. He does the same but dragging his gaze onto my lips before I pull him from his collar and join our lips together, molding almost like they were mad for each other his tongue slides in without permission and explores every place in my mouth not missing a single place behind. I grasp his short curls at the back of his neck pulling him closer but it's physically impossible. He moans and I can say it was the most exotic thing I've ever heard. It's a beautiful sound I wished I'd hear again and again til I die.

Before things get too heated - which will most likely happen if I lost the last ounce of self control I have - between us I push him away Gently and smile up at him and he returns the gesture again.

"Get off, you fattie." I tease him but on the inside I know he's nowhere near what I had just called him.

"Fattie? Fattie?!" He puts his hand on his heart, faking pain.

"Girl, did you see those muscles before?" He shows off his actually present muscles with a cocky expression on his face.

"Ew." I cringed just to rub it in his face.

"Oh you're going to regret this! I'm not letting all of my efforts in the gym go to waste." He yanks me off the floor and into the bedroom before throwing me on the mattress and I land with a mmph.

"Harry!" He jumps in next to me and scoops me into his arms.

"Harry, What are you doing?" I laugh loudly as he does the same thing.

"I just told you, I'm putting my muscular arms to work." He drags out the word muscular making me swoon. That was easy.

I know the real intention behind his move but I let him do it anyways because without lying to myself, I like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
new chapter for you babies!!!! hope you liked this!
please vote and comment your thoughts!!!! love ya lots

xx

-A