12

shawn mendes: why, perfectly wrong
(i recommend you read this with the music on)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up later than what I was used to, to see that it was 11. well...
I get up quickly after taking a five minute shower, eat breakfast and actually do what I'm supposed to do. Clean.

Harry was nowhere to be seen which meant he was out at work. After yesterday, I'm in desperate need of a walk just to clear my jumbled mind.

I decide its better to finish cleaning then call Zayn and take a walk in the park nearby.

After hours of cleaning, I feel satisfied enough and take a second shower. Mainly, to cleanse myself and to think.

Think about Harry, my hot boss and what he did yesterday. I definitely understood what it meant to be safe in someone's arms. A safe haven.

An involuntary smile makes its way on my face. I like Harry. I have feelings for him.
I also have a feeling that he likes me back.

how can just thinking of him get me to cloud nine?

you're delusional. My conscious adds but this time I won't listen to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm on the way, Lydia." Zayn speaks through the speaker.

"Okay! Thanks!" I tell him thankfully.
I'm now putting my sneakers on to go for that walk, I promised myself with.

I check my reflection in the mirror and smile and she smiles back.

I may be fucked up inside but atleast, I look good.

I get a text from Zayn saying that he's here. I quickly grab the keys and head to the fancy black car with Zayn proudly standing next to it, with his hands crossed infront of him.

As soon as he notices me, he gives me a knowing smile which I gladly return.

"Hello, Lydia. How are you?" Zayn tells me as he opens the car door for me and I hop in smiling up at him.

"Thanks, and I'm good. How are you?" He turns around after closing the door and turning on the motor of the black car before answering me.

"Good, thanks for asking." He smiles at me from the rear view mirror and I do the same.

After a 15 minute ride, we arrive to my other safe haven - besides Harry's hugs of course - the peaceful park.

I thank Zayn and get out, heading inside the park. it's embraced with beautiful scenery, tall trees surrounding it, protecting it from wandering eyes. Truly a safe haven.

Not many people are here today, probably because it's Tuesday and everyone is at work or school.

I take a deep breath. The air feels different here...it's as if this park is in another dimension, away from the noise, traffic and the polluted environment.

Thinking back of yesterday, I visibly cringe as I imagine how I would've looked like screaming and crying. Harry's concern didn't go unnoticed. Normally, I would want to be alone while having one of my PTSD's.

My older friends back in Highschool, saw me once and just panicked. I can't blame them, they didn't know what to do. Emily can deal with it but not too good. I, was of course lucky to have her pull me out of them but, something about Harry's presence made everything better.

I take a route that leads to the park's lake and take a seat on the wooden bench that's placed there.

I stare at the lake definitely, feeling lighter after sorting my mind.