14

"Harry! Stop spoiling it!" I swat his shoulder once again. We're currently sitting in my room, under the sheets and watching Suicide Squad but Harry doesn't want to shut up.

"You're taking away the fun from the movie." I pout like a child while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Fine," He says, adorable. "The movie isn't as good when I'm quiet." He laughs and I instantly smile but not before swatting his shoulder, of course

"Oi!" He protests, "I let you say my name, roll your eyes but you don't get to hit me too." He frowns and I cover my mouth quickly before laughing out loud.

"What's so funny?" He asks.
"Nothing, Mr. styles." I tell him seductively while batting my lashes at him. He takes a deep breath before burying his face in my neck. I laugh as he tickles me, his musky cologne filling my nostrils.

"S-Stop." I scream. his short curls only torturing me more as they brush against my neck.

"What are you going to say?" He asks while laughing, clearly enjoying me in this state. With my glossy eyes and messy hair.

"Sorry sorry!" I yell. "sh," i start to cry while laughing at the same time. "Wrong anwer. Try again." He laughs. "I'm sorry, Mr. Styles. I'm sorry."

"That's better." He finally stops tickling me to death and starts to laugh at me.
"Oh my god, I almost died Harry- I mean Styles- Mr. S- damn it." I backtrack but that only makes Harry laugh harder and so i join him.

"Who dies from tickling?" He chuckles.

"It was actually used as a method of torture," I defend myself while frowning, he looks at me bewildered. "So, yes I could've died."

"I- can't breathe." Harry breathes out before laughing once again.

"Fine, stop." I put my hands on his mouth to stop him from laughing but that doesn't suffice.

"Harry! Stop laughing!" I groan at him. His face red, wild hair sticking to his face and I start laughing as hard.

"Harry, I swear to god if you don't stop laughing, I will smother you with a pillow." I quiet down.

"Fine, Fine." He calms down before falling on me and I let out a loud 'oof'

"I'm going to die!" I breathe out as he suddenly hugs me. "Get off Harry, you're heavy."

"No." he only wraps his arms around me harder, almost knocking all the oxygen out of my lungs. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't want him to get off of me.

"Fine." Was the last thing I remember before falling asleep in Harry's tight embrace, all while the movie was still playing in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next day, literally on harry.
He mumbles softly in his sleep, "d-don't go. Not again. Please." He pleads and my heart hammers in my chest. was he having a nightmare? Should i wake him up?

He turns around hugging me and the bed cover tightly than before.

I decide against the Idea and try to get out of Harry's arms since I know I won't be able to sleep again.

I finally get out of his tight grasp without making a hustle. I slip into the bathroom almost sneakily as if I was a thief, trying to get away.

I thought about taking a shower and that was the perfect idea. Although, when I went to my bathroom the water didn't come when I turned the faucet. I figured there was a problem and made a mental note to tell harry about it.

I went to Harry's bathroom because it was the only one with the bathing area.

i got rid of my pyjamas and took  a hot shower while Harry was still asleep.
I swing my hips as I play a rock song called Kiwi and sing along.

While I was in too deep with my singing and dancing I didn't hear the bathroom's door opening to Harry of course. I heard a loud 'Shit' and quickly turned around, covering my private parts with my hands as Harry stood there, dumbfounded.

"Get out!" I screeche. His eyes widen a mere centimetre and quickly turns on his heel and slams the door shut leaving me astonished. Harry had walked in on me. In the bathroom. While I was naked.

I stood still for a few minutes processing what just happened. Before, a thought snuck a way into my head...

Did he like what he saw? Did I reach his 'Standards'? Maybe...maybe not.

--------------------------------

"Ok, let me grab a plate real quick," Harry said as he came from the living room when I announced that the food is ready.

i had made us breakfast after the small bathroom incident, eggs and bacon. No big deal.

"That is so go-oof" Harry says with his mouth full of eggs and bacon.

"Ew Harry, didn't they teach you in kindergarten to not eat with your mouth full?" I playfully glare at him as he rolls his eyes at my remark.

"Thank you, though." I smile at him.

He stares at me intently before breaking out of his trance and smiling at me with his dimple showing.

I reach over and do something I've wanted to do for a really long time...poke my finger in his dimple.

After I do so, I sit back and start blushing.

what the fuck did I just do? I'm such an embarrassment.

Harry laughs before shaking his head and saying, "That's cute."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAH 3K OMGGG THANK YOU ALL. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS REALLY UNMOTIVATED.

also, my phone won't be with me for a long time but i will try to update as soon as possible. sorry :(

ily all
-A