19

"it's time to go, baby." she cooes.
"i..."
"shhhh...I know, I know." she sniffles.
"let's get you out of here."

A quite sunny sunday for all around, except for lydia who's heart lays on the ground.

(Lydia's pov)
"Okay, I gotta go now, Em." I quickly hang up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. Figuring that wouldn't help I take a cold shower to wake up which worked.

Upon listening to the sound of my bedroom door opening I hear the front door close, knowing fully well that it's harry.

"well, he can suck my díck." I murmur under my breath before I descend the stairs heading to the kitchen.

Making myself breakfast I started thinking about what had happened the day before. I couldn't even stop praising myself.

What happened to him? I was sure he was very okay two days ago but then again, I don't know him.

After eating breakfast I started cleaning and told myself that it's not important to waste time on and what had happened, happened and there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm here to work and that's how it's going to be.

——————-
"oh my god, Harry!" She screams as I roughly push into her.

I grab her brown hair and yank it making her fall apart infront of me.  Her glassy blue eyes staring up at me innocently making me go hard again.

"You...why didn't you orgàsm?" she asks while I pull out.

"Not today, Kristie." I say as I leave her.
What the fuck is wrong with me? I've always been in control of my feelings, what went wrong this time? Is it because of her big blue eyes or her stubbornness or how she swiftly disobeys anything I tell her while others would dream of it. Why do I care? This isn't high school anymore. I'm no longer a horny teenager- yes, not a teenager but definitely horny.

Get it together, Harry! Damn it!

—————————
"Yes, thank you so much." I tell the cashier in the grocery store who was handing me the full brown bags.

"hey, you have everything, I believe?"

"Yes, Z. Don't worry, let's go." I laugh and he quickly smiles before opening the door for me.

"Thanks!"

After arriving to the mansion, I put on my steel face and my maid uniform which I had grown accustomed to.

I decided to start with cleaning his room and changing his sheets. I pushed open the black door and to my surprise, it moved. The sheets were a mess and there was a little dust collecting on his night stand.

I quietly hummed my favorite song while cleaning the sheets. After doing that, I started to clean his nightstand which had a squared shaped device. His ipad.

I ignored it and lifted the device and changed its position to be on the bed temporarily until I finish the nightstand. The ipad's screen turns on and as I move myself away I catch my name and frantically, get close to it.

-I can't fucking believe you did that harry.

                                                        did what?-

-Are you serious?
-maybe you just called me lydia while fucking me.

                 it's not that big of a deal,kristie.-

                                         stop overreacting-

-overreacting? You know what, Harry fuck you. Next time, don't think about me and go fuck your sweet lydia.

Oh my god. What the fuck? He called her by my name while-

"What are you doing?"

~~~~~~~~~
YO! im alive i promised and here's the chap, its been a tough year folks but im glad it came to an end and i'll post another chapter veryyyy soon

*this was literally my least favorite chapter but i apologize its because its been a really long time since i last wrote so i was having difficulties but now its gonna heat up!!

please vote and comment your thoughts!

love y'all🥰

-xx A