7

Lydia's pov

His soft lips comes crashing on mine and i kiss him back. His lips move in sync with mine and he licks my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance, i grant him access and he grabs my head to deepen the kiss, I
moan without meaning to.
"You made me do this." He groans. My stomach churns and butterflies are going crazy in my stomach.

We pull away after 5 minutes of making out. I take a deep breath filling my lungs with oxygen.
Oh, how i was longing to kiss him like this.

"You're not very good at sneaking are you?" He smirks and it's the first time I see him do it and I love that new side of him. "What?" I say before my mind catches up with what he's saying.
"I heard you cursing when your phone rang," He exhales a laugh and I've never been this embarrassed in my whole life. "What happened?" He says. He doesn't remember. Of course he doesn't.

"Well, Mr. Styles, you came home at midnight banging on the door and when i opened it you fell on me," I tell him innocently, emphasizing 'mr. Styles' for maximum effect While batting my eyelashes at him.
I notice him tensing again. Yes! Success once again!

"I'm sorry," He says while smiling and his dimples pops and I melt again. How could he have that effect on me? "What happened next? How did you end up in my room?" I was caught off guard again and my cheeks inflames once more, turning a dark shade of red.

"Oh. No. I was just-" I try to come up with an excuse. I'd be too embarrased to actually tell him what really happened. "Don't lie." He looks at me raising an eyebrow playfully.
"Fine." I give up and roll my eyes playfully and this time he didn't comment on it and I'm thankful for that.

"I pulled you to your room and i put you on the bed and when i turned to leave you pulled me down and you begged me not to leave and i slept...um...beside you." I say with sass before stuttering in the end. His eyes widens. "Oh! I did...that." he's clearly embarrased. I laugh out loud and he jumps on me and starts tickling me. I am dying. "Stop...harry, stop...please." i say in between laughing. I don't care that I said his first name and he didn't mind it too...once again i was thankful for it.

I'm laughing so hard tears are stinging my eyes. He continues torturing me for a few minutes and when he stops he looks deep in my eyes and i cool down. We make an intense eye contact before he does it again. His soft plump lips torturing me once again. I slide my fingers in his short curls and pull at the roots earning a moan.

He pulls away. Looks at me.
"Come on we need to go." He says and walks out the room.
What just happened? He was fine.

Well, old harry is back.

I get out of bed and do my morning routine quickly then meet him downstairs. He's not there so I'm guessing he already went to the car.
I open the front door and see the black car and zayn, and harry getting in the car. I walk up to them and wave to Zayn and get in scooting next to harry to find him looking out the window. I do the same as zayn roars the car to life.

After a while we arrive at a large looking building. Harry looks at me for a brief moment before looking away again, I roll my eyes mentally and exit the car door before looking at zayn with a smile and a quick wave
As harry does the same and tells zayn he'll text him later.

Harry strides infront of me with his long legs that I have to run in order to catch up with him, He nods at the petite looking Secretary and the noisy employees quick to their seats, sitting quietly.

"I'm going to attend a meeting,I'll come out by 2." he informs me without glancing at me, I internally shake my head and go sit at his office desk.
The one when I first met him. Everything looks the same except the scattered papers on his wooden desk.

What the hell am I supposed to do for 2 hours? I distract myself by looking at some paper work. Before i could notice I find the sheet getting snatched away from me. I look above me to find an angry looking Harry. I gulp scared of what he might do to me. His green eyes boring into my soul that I have to look away. "What were you doing with this?" He shakes the paper and I gulp again clenching my legs together as I feel the butterflies in my stomach.

God, all what he had to do was talk and I'm inflamed by him.

I shake my head and tell him honestly,
"I...I was just reading."
"You do not just 'read' whatever you want, in my office," He growls and I feel my panties dampening.
"I...I didn't mean to, I was just bored."
"Then look at your phone or something don't mess around with my stuff!" He grits his teeth and I could feel anger starting to boil within me.
"Then why did you bring me here, if I'm unallowed to do anything?" I fight back, pushing him away to stand up straight and throw daggers at him.
He looks taken aback but it doesn't stop him from yelling back at me
"I brought you here because, I want to!"
"Well excuse me, you don't just order people around and expect them to listen, because I'm not going to be your doll!" I shout.
"So, you're not scared of me?" He says inching his tall, fit body closer to mine. He towers over me staring intensely at me. I gulp and take a step back, he steps closer again.

We repeat the process until, my back hits the wall. He towers over me again and I fight the urge to grab him and smash my lips against his.
"No, I'm not." I retort he sits silent for a second before whispering:
"Oh baby, you should be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOP, WOOP!
I'M BACK! I finally finished school so that's why i was very inactive,I had finals.
But summer break is here!
I'll be more active!!!
I hope you like this update!
- @Asarcasticauthor - xx