Concert

Jeremys PoV

I am really excited. Today me and my friends are visiting a concert. A band was performing we all kinda liked, some more and some less. Yeah, I have to admit it isn't my favorite band, but Michael likes them. That alone would be reason enough to go.

And however I never been to a concert before and I couldn't wait. Who cares about the music? It was an experience! This is going to be great!

On the ride Michael tells me everything about this band, I am only listening half hearted, I don't really care about their background story, but I couldn't tell Michael that.

"Oh and their leader is that cute guy..." Suddenly my attention returns back on Michael. "Y-you think he is cute?"
He just grins and nods. I laugh awkward. "What? Is he like your celebrity crush or something?"
Why do I care? Why do I want to know more about that guy?
Michael nods again, he had almost heart eyes. "Why?"
"He is tall and handsome and he has those big brown eyes you could get lost in! Oh and he is kind and funny and... so much more!"

I don't know why but I hated that guy, maybe cause he sounds so perfect, maybe because Michaels thinks he is perfect. Maybe cause Michael has a crush on this guy and I am not even a bit like him! It's like I don't know anything! So whatever!

My mood when I leave the car was bad, just a minute ago I was all excited and now I don't even want to go to that stupid concert and watch that stupid band and their stupid leader!

My thoughts get interrupted by Michael: "Hey, grumpy! We should enter the entry or the concert starts without us! The others are waiting for us inside!" He has a smile one his face from one ear to the other. My heart misses a beat. I just nod, but don't move.

Annoyed he groans and takes my hand leading me inside. This feels so good! I can't think straight while he holds me hand. Literally!
What is going on with me?

I push the thoughts away and follow him. Inside are a lot of people, he pulls me closer so I don't get lost. I would be lost with out! Jeremy! Stop those thoughts! This is not the time to get philosophic!

The crowd is big, but as soon Jake spotted us he waves like an Idiot. Michael sees him first and drags me along to the others.

When we arrive they give us this look. Jake grins like an Idiot, Rich winks at us and Christine squeals. What is wrong with them!?

Jenna takes a picture of me and Michael and screams: "#boyf riends exposed!" Then I realize that I am still holding Michaels hand, instantly I let go and take a step away from him.

The others groan and I think I saw sadness in Michaels eyes, but that was probably just my imagination!

I decide to not think about it and go to Christine. I greet her with a hug and we start to talk about random things.

This is what I love about her, that I am able to just talk with her, without thinking to much about what to say. She is the only I can talk to like this, except Michael of course!

I laugh way to loud when she tells me a story about her crying in elementary school. She played Julia in the school play and refused to kiss the guy playing Romeo, cause he smelled weird. Noticing everyone around me glared at me I stopped and just grinned. Michael looked annoyed as well, does he thinks I am annoying? I don't want him to think that! Am I annoying? Does he even want me to be here? Do I often annoy him?