Epilogue; - Time Is A Healer

Copyright ©

All Rights Reserved

Epilogue; - Time Is A Healer

Time is a healer for all; - given the care it's needed, new life rekindles for all to appreciate and enjoy. From the tiny baby saplings, to the great spruced trees; - injuries may heal, removing all scarring from the surface of the lands body.

It has taken both me and Jacob weeks to fully heal, but my life shared with my mate has never been more happier. Surprisingly, my uncle has accepted who and what I now am, doting upon me as normal.

Chandresh still works upon my uncle's ranch as his helping hand, as his time is no longer needed within his pack. After everything in which had happened, the packs alliances had changed not long after Jacob had proven himself ready to lead them as their newly chosen alpha.

The Inuit's village is once again a maze of silvered trees and is as beautiful and as mystical as ever. The pack has also grown, and brand new security measurements have been put in place in protecting and keeping our existence a secret away from the world.

The rivers had all been completely searched; - yet, over the passing weeks Zebb's body hadn't been found nor recovered. In my heart-of-hearts, I hoped and prayed that Zebb was dead; - but deep down I knew there was a slim chance of him surviving the fall's drop, just like I had.

Winter had past and we were now well into the northern hemispheres spring. The Canadian arctic peninsular had transformed under the suns dazzling light, into a vast land of mountains and green lush prairies.

Leaning back up against a tree and closing my eyes, feeling the cool breeze of the land rushing through my hair. I closed my diary upon an end of a chapter within my life, - well, more like the beginning of a chapter within my life.

I loved the feel of the sun bathing down upon my exposed skin, - I loved being and feeling alive.

"Skye, come on there here."

Jacob came running over to me from out of the mountains trees. Leaving my diary next to the crocked tree, I got up and went with Jacob, taking his hand. Running through the trees with pure joy, we emerged into a clearing of lush grass and flowers.

"Where are they; - I thought you said they were here?"

"They are; - if you would just stop staring at me for a moment and look properly."

Jacob turned me back around to face the clearing. One-by-one my old pack emerged into the clearing, followed by some of the shifters pack standing and waiting upon the edge of the clearing.

"Go to them."

Giving me a small gently encouraging shove, -not that I needed it; - I stepped forward, crouching down to meet my pack. The older natural Grey wolves bounced around happily to see me again, but then the ranks shifted, stepping aside.

Three younger pups stepped forward; - Casey's cubs, - god how they have grown. The three pups were almost fully grown, though there tendencies were still towards the playful side.

I had kept my promise to Casey, - even though I hadn't learnt of her death until after I had awoken and had healed somewhat. It was a promise I was bound to keep for an eternity; - to watch over Casey's pups and the rest of the natural Grey wolves of these very mountains, for the duration of my life.

Glancing up at the clear morning sky, my hands gently stroking the three pups; - I finally knew my place within life.

Reaching out and touching my shoulder, I stood, turning to face Jacob. He was my life, my mate; - my place was also at his side, as his Luna and leader to his people and pack.

Yet, Jacob and the Inuit descendants had all also learned to be more open minded, accepting things they never once dreamed for their people; - becoming one with the nature surrounding them.

Smiling one last time at him, within my human form, I leaned forward and kissed him.

"I love you."

It was the first time that I had told him that I loved him out loud, turning and shifting, I burst free from my clothing just as Jacob did the same next to me.

Coming together and howling into the morning light, as one powerful entirety and pack; - we turned, running playfully into the haze of the rising morning sun.

......The End...... (Or is it?)

------------------2014---------------------

A/N

Newly edited chapter....

Please continue onto the authors notes....

Thank you all so much for reading :-)