Missing Me

Earlier that day
Savannah's Pov
I wake up to my alarm going off at 6:30 a.m. I turn it off and just curl in a ball. I have nothing left. I can't do anything right now.

"Mom!" I yell.

She walks in looking exhausted.

"What is it?"

"I don't feel good. Can I please stay home?"

"Um sure. Let me feel your head."

She walks over and puts her hand on my head.

"You're freezing sweetie."

"I know."

"Well, stay in and get some rest."

I go back to sleep and wake up a few hours later.
I then grab a laptop. I start to google the symptoms for why I feel like this or what this is to begin with.

I keep searching but everything just frickin comes up with depression. I'm not depressed my gosh.

I then remember something Ms Hayes said. I search something different this time.

'Killer Frost'

Hundreds of articles start to come up. Who is this Killer Frost person anyway.
I click on the first one.

'Killer Frost kills'

Well I guess if her name is Killer Frost she killed someone.

On May 8th Taylor Swift-

Wait what? What does my mom have to do with this?

Taylor Swift revealed her new abilities to the world. When performing her lead single off of 'Reputation' she froze her microphone and shocked the world. She's a meta-human. As defense she used her abilities to fight off police. Her not being able to control her abilities though, turned to her homicidal alter ego 'Killer Frost' which she revealed in her trial.

Killer Frost took over and later the next day killed Kanye West which Taylor Swift then turned herself in for. She is now being sentenced to ten months in prison for involuntary man slaughter.

Seeing the article is from almost 20 years ago I attempt to find another.
I pull up another.

'Killer Frost Strikes Again'
Years after Killer Frost's first attack she returned. Killer Frost rose up from the dead after Taylor Swift supposedly flatlined after a c-section.

No one knows how but she turned to Killer Frost. She proceeded to kidnap one of Taylor's closest friends Caitlin Snow. Neither one has been found.

I've honestly heard enough at this point. I shut my computer and set it aside. I can't believe she kept this from us!

Out of pure anger I start to run down the stairs. She's just doing the dishes like nothing is wrong.

"How could you keep that from us!?" I yell at her.

"Savannah, what are you talking about?"