Long live

13 days later, The funeral
Caitlin's Pov
As a swiftie , I knew this day would come eventually. I just hoped I would be the first to die. I didn't know what I would do without her. That day came too early.

Everyone steps out the limousine with their heads down silent. No one wants to really talk about this. Even accept it for that matter.

Henry holds Scarlett's hand as she cries. They're so young and they think they know everything about love. They don't but it's cute to see them try.

As we walk to where Taylor is being buried, dark clouds start to form in the sky. Great, it's going to rain.

We all sit down, wearing black clothing. I look around for Savannah to see if she came. She didn't.

I look down at the ground almost not being able to stare at my reality now. Joe walks up to start speaking about her and it's like my heart is just been torn into two.

Joe's Pov
I never thought this day would come like this. My wife is dead and there's nothing I can do. I don't know what to do or how to feel right now. I have to take care of Scarlett by myself. Savannah is no where to be found in the crowd and I stand in disappointment as I start to speak.

"First, I would like to thank you all for coming. Relatives, friends, and to all who have come today. We are here to honor a woman. She was one of the strongest, kind hearted, talented and  most beautiful woman I had ever known. I got to marry her too which was a perk. We had a family and she found happiness. Her smile instantly makes people feel happy and her laugh just makes you feel so welcome and warm. She was known as Taylor Swift. The famous singer-songwriter who only wrote about boyfriends. She was thought of as a snake and a psychotic serial dater. Barely anyone saw her as someone else.

Everyone here though. All of you don't see that.
You see what I have seen the past 20 years. A woman who loved and cared about everything. She cared about her fans, her daughters and her music. She was one of the most generous and caring people you could ever meet. I hope that is what her reputation is now.

So thank you all for coming. Coming to remember Taylor Alison Swift." I finish.

I step down as my speech ends and I sit back down next to Caitlin.

"Have you told anyone." I ask quietly.

"No."

Caitlin's Pov
I see the funeral ending soon and Taylor is about to be buried. I stand up and start to slowly walk to her casket. People look at me with a little bit of shock. I clear my throat and start to speak.

"I'm not sure how well known I am to everyone here. I'm Caitlin Snow. Well, since I was friends with the one and only Taylor Swift, it did come with a little fame but that's not who I am going to be talking about today. I will start with Taylor though.This might be long because I have a lot to say about Taylor Alison Swift.

My daughter died. Not the best way to start this speech I guess. I also don't need your sympathy because it was 11 years ago. Everyone in my life got over it except me. You would probably think that you would never get over it.

True, but everyday I was like being in the room watching her die again. It was a living hell all the time. Taylor Swift is the woman who helped me move on from that type of pain.  I could barely breathe half the time and she tried to help. Sure, a lot of the time I didn't let her but she tried. That's the type of person she was. She saved you even before she saved herself. She was my best friend. We told each other secrets that we should have told probably other people first. Mostly it was about being pregnant and both of us would tell each other first before our own husbands which is quite ironic. You want to know why that's ironic?