Work days

I needed to know more so I invited my second over and asked Emily if she felt up to looking at all the photos with us. Emily sat on my lap with her arm around my neck as we went and looked at every photo. Emily identified a couple of the people I had photos of thinking they might be in the mob then she suddenly froze. She grabbed the mouse from my hand and scrolled to the photo I had of Ian Valtip, the number two of the Russian mob I had not met him yet but his brother was the one my deal went bad with.

I saw the tears start to fall and I motioned for Stefano to step outside. He said he was going for a smoke and then he left. "It's him. The man who bought me and r r r raped me." She started trembling in my arms and I closed the photos and picked her up and carried her back to my room. "You must think that I'm weak, all I do is cry and have panic attacks." I shook my head. I went to the bathroom and grabbed a glass of water offering it to her. She calmed down.

"Do you know him?" She asked looking in my eyes "I know of him. My fight was with his older brother." She nodded. "We need to get your sister back as soon as possible" she got up and marched back into my office at full speed. I smiled at the door thinking how proud I am of her. We sit down and Stefano comes and knocks on the door returning to his seat at the desk.

"Okay so all the photos of Isabella are at the hotel. How can we work out where the hotel is? I floated around for a couple of days on water. They could be anywhere." Luca and Stefano shared a look before both getting on their phones. They spoke very fast but I caught the words hotels owned by the Valtip family. After a while of the men researching ideas on how to track it down I got up and went to the kitchen and made some lunch for everyone.

Roast chicken with salad and chips. While the chicken was in the oven I ran and grabbed our laundry throwing what I could in the laundry and giving Luca's suit to a guard to be dry cleaned. I walked back to Luca's bedroom and made the bed blushing as I realized for the first time in my life I slept next to a man.

When the food was ready I called them down and by the look on Stefano's face I would guess Luca didn't normally give him lunch. "So how long have you known each other?" I asked trying to make small talk. "Since birth. Our dads grew up together to. But the better question is how long have you known Luca and why do non of us know about her?" Luca's lip went think and I knew some line had just been crossed.

"Stef, you get that she doesn't want people to find her? Why would I introduce her to the world if she was trying to hide?" Stefano nodded and we all ate in silence. The afternoon it was back to research and I think I found an answer.

"I have the answer." Luca and Stefano looked at me amused. "I checked on Facebook and both the brothers are supposed to be going to an event tonight at the Ritz." Luca looked at Stefano and muttered that this is why he didn't allow anyone to have Facebook on there side.

"What if you take me?" Luca's face dropped. "Think about it, they expect to see you miserable and searching for your sister and instead your dancing with someone they think they own. I can tell you now they will flip." Luca still looked at me not saying anything. "We could sneak trackers into their jackets or get me kidnapped again with a tracker on me." As I moved to say my next sentence I just got a hard NO. "What part of me trying to protect you did you not understand?" That was sweet but this might be the only way to get Isabella back and for Luca's happiness I would do anything.

Even see my nightmare up close and personal again.