Saving Emily

Ryan smith who has tortured my dreams is standing in front of me looking down at me. "Your still just as beautiful as the night we met." I stared up at him honestly not knowing what to say. "Since you forgot who you belonged to I thought I would remind you." I belong to Luca I repeated in my head but I would not say that out loud. When he unbuckled his pants I tried to protest but it was to late.

After he was done using and punishing me I was left alone in the hotel room as he went to talk to his team. I looked around trying to find a way to escape. First I needed to figure out how to untie these ropes. Nothing sharp was anywhere to be seen and I tried really hard not to give up hope. I still had the tracker tooth in so I had hope that Luca would come break down the door any second and I would be safe in his arms.

After a couple of hours I was starting to wonder if Luca knew I was gone. Suddenly my door burst open and Stefano's smirking face came in but the smirk fell when he saw I was tied up naked. His finger he moved to his lips told me to be quite. He asked if there was anyone here and I shook my head. He untied my hands and draped his jacked over my body and that's when we heard angry voices coming towards the room we were in. He pushed me into the closet before getting in himself and closing the door.

They were searching for me but I felt safer knowing Stefano was right next to me. "So this is where you kept her?" Luca's voice rang out to me, "my team has already saved her so now there is nothing stopping me from killing you." I heard the shots and as fear gripped me that someone had shot Luca and as I was about to scream Stefano's hand shot up to cover my mouth. There was a moment of silent before Stefano's phone started ringing. He cursed before the door opened to Luca looking at us confused.

"What part of get her out of here did you not understand?" He growled at Stefano as his hands reached for me to come out to him. I launched into his body not caring to look at the room around us. "My love" that was all he said or maybe all I heard I'm not sure. I pushed my head into his chest and ignored everything els.

Luca's pov

It's been two months since I saved Emily. The two months have been good but I can tell Emily is still not okay yet. She hasn't talked to anyone about what happened. She's still nervous and always looking over her shoulder, she shivers if I touch her and she didn't see it coming and at night the night terrors are really bad. I have been working hard with Stefano training him to take my job for a month or so as I'm planning on taking Emily away and spending some time on us.

We have a family dinner tonight to celebrate Isabella's return and birthday and after that I am taking her for a surprise trip. Dinner was good, my sister was home finally so it was nice having everyone together. I noticed Stefano staring at my sister as she spoke to my dad and I started to wonder if her childhood crush had finally developed into more.

After dinner Isabella lead all of the bar to have a karaoke night. I hate karaoke and I don't sing in public so I was just planning to sit and enjoy the show but my sister had different plans and assigned each of us a slot. Emily was looking petrified but Isabella pulled Emily on stage with her and the two of them sang I will survive. A very fitting song for my two strong girls.

When my turn finally came Emily and I had had a couple of drinks and were dancing as everyone sang. I got called to sing and got up on stage. I grabbed a guitar and turned off the karaoke screen.I have been jumping between a couple of love songs wanting Emily to know she is the only one on my mind. I started strumming the guitar as I searched the crowed for my girl when our eyes met I smiled and started the song...

Girl, it's high time, I tell ya
No more messin' around
Time to lay these cards on the table
And just throw it on out

I'm talkin' you and me with the same street name
Same last name, same everything
It's a real thing, a how I feel thing
So I'mma go on and take a swing

You find the spot and I'll find the money
You be the pretty and I'll be the funny
You plant the flowers, I'll plant the kisses
Baby, let's get right down to business
I'll hang the pictures, you hang the stars
You pick the paint, I'll pick a guitar
Sing you a song out there with the crickets and the frogs
You name the babies and I'll name the dogs, yeah

You can park your car in the driveway
I'll park my truck in the grass
I'll put a little swing on the front porch
If you put a little tea in my glass
Watch the sun set from a gravel road
Kiss me in the kitchen on your tippy toes
Still lovin' on you when the rooster crows
Watching way more than the garden grow

You find the spot and I'll find the money
You be the pretty and I'll be the funny
You plant the flowers, I'll plant the kisses
Baby, let's get right down to business
I'll hang the pictures, you hang the stars
You pick the paint, I'll pick a guitar
Sing you a song out there with the crickets and the frogs
You name the babies and I'll name the dogs
Yeah,

laying next to you every night
Sounds like a damn good life
You find the spot and I'll find the money
You be the pretty and I'll be the funny
You plant the flowers, I'll plant the kisses
Baby, let's get right down to business
I'll hang the pictures, you hang the stars
You pick the paint, I'll pick a guitar
Sing you a song out there with the crickets and the frogs
You name the babies and I'll name the dogs
Yeah, I'll name the dogs
You name the babies and I'll name the dogs
Yeah, I'll name the dogs