Unwrapping presents

The airport in early morning light looked lovely. It was quite. Stefano dropped the bag off and promised Luca that he would take care of things. "You know that if you told me where we were going I could get my pilot here and we could use my private jet." I looked at him shocked. He had a private yet, no jokes.

As we got to the boarding gate he finally got to work out where we are going. Puerto Rico. We get on the flight and he kisses me. 4 hours straight flight and then holiday. When we landed there was a man standing there with a driver hat and our names written on his sign. He drove and drove and stopped in front of a small house before letting us out the car and handing us the keys.

The house was perfect. It only had one room and a balcony that looked out over the sea with a hot tub. Luca said he loved it. The house came with groceries already so we had no reason to rush anywhere and spent the day chilling in the hot tub.

As the sunset we sat on a chair on the balcony looking out over the ocean. "This was the perfect gift for my birthday." He said kissing my hair and I started to blush thinking this was not even the biggest present he is getting. We ate a chicken salad for dinner and I excused myself saying I needed to go shower.

After a long shower I got the outfit out of the bottom of my bag. A red baby doll dress, well the tag says dress but it's just underwear if you ask me. I took a small black satin robe out and tied it over my outfit. Walking back out to Luca I found him looking out over the ocean.

"Luca, why don't you come unwrap your real birthday present?" He turned around laughing until he realized I meant me. "Are you sure?" He asked not moving any closer but the moment I nodded he was like an animal possessed as he marched straight to me and started making out cwith me. He picked me up and carried me to the room and put me down on the bed.

Once my robe was removed Luca spent his time looking at me in the babydoll outfit. "You look so beautiful" he said before kissing every area that has skin exposed. He then proceeded to remove it as well. Before lying down with me he loosened his swim trunks and removed them and his underwear all at once.

As we both got comfortable on the bed looking at each other's naked bodies Luca suddenly got up. He walked over to where his wallet was and took a condom out before placing it on the bedside table. We then started kissing with Luca's one hand finding my breasts.

After a while of making out with him I felt Luca's hand go down and start to rub small circles on the outside looking me deep in the eyes. "Are you sure you want this?" I smile and nod telling him that I'm sure he takes the condom and rolls it onto himself.He pushes a finger into me and a moan escapes my lips. He starts to move his finger while we make out and it feels amazing. I feel an orgasm start to build and before it can be released he removes his fingers and inserted himself.

The feeling of him being inside me mixed with the building of the orgasm sent me over the edge and I was panting and jerking under him. He held still this entire time. Kissing my neck and cheeks. As soon as it was over he started slowly moving in and out of me. This felt unlike anything I had ever felt. The pressures started building around and Luca and I both started moaning. My nails were scratching his back as I was searching for a release.

"Fuck" he shouted and started to pick up his speed. The second orgasm ripped out of me and I was not even sure I was on this earth anymore. Happy tears flooded out my eyes and I felt Luca still inside me before he jerked and found his own release. He pulled out of me and took the condom off putting his underwear back on before lying back on the bed and moving me to on his chest.

I love you so much. That was all I heard before I let his heart beat take me to sleep.