Campana III

Sandee walks down to the canteen with April during lunch.

"I can't wait to see my SportsFest house!" exclaims April. "I want it to be Navio!"

"We'll se—"

Suddenly, Ann zooms right past the two as they go down the stairs, sliding down the handrails like it's no big deal.

"What the fu—"

"No swearing, April! Let's hurry up," says Sandee.

They arrive downstairs at the canteen. People from every class form a furball of rowdy children (this includes the older teens. They are children at heart) around the bulletin board.

"Sandee! Sandee!" yells Ann. "So I told you I'm a pure, white Crucifijo, right?"

"Yeah, why?" replies Sandee.

"I got your houses."

"Really?" blurts out April. "Tell me I'm in Navio!"

Ann smirks. "Yeah, you've conveniently predicted you're in Navio, April, congrats!"

"OHMYFUCKINGAWSHYEEEESI'MANAVIOOOOOO!" April screams out loud as she runs to her spot in the canteen like a maniac.

"As for you, Sandee," says Ann. "You're—"

"In Campana. Isobel already told me."

"Yeah, I heard that. I just wanted to repeat in case you forgot!"

"And what's Vick's house? Don't tell me she's in the red house."

"Actually, she is."

"Oh."

"Heck, they're using Phrasebook.com as a means of house meetings. Like that's effective! Vick doesn't have a Phrasebook account."

"You're right. Let's just sit down," says Sandee, trying to ignore Ann's brashness. There are a lot of long white tables along the canteen; Vick and April sit together on the empty side of one, and that's where Sandee and Ann go.

"Who else's in Navio?" Sandee asks, looking at April.

"Lindsay, Aurelia, and Isaac. And for the higher years, Davis. Like, that short guy who talks to Kim's gang a lot? Oh, yeah, Shawn's in Navio, too."

"How 'bout you, Vick?" ask Sandee and April simultaneously.

"Jinx, you owe me a soda," follows April. "Who else's in the crab house?"

"My brother," replies Vick. "Also Martin, Joanne, and... Fraaaanc!" she continues, looking at Ann, who blushes.

"Ooooooh...!" says April, along with two others who heard, Teresa and Kel.

"Shut up," says Ann. "It's not like I really need him in Crucifijo for a victory! Also, I don't like Franc at all! I hate him! You hear me? I FUCKING HATE—"

"It's clear that you like someone, though. Who do you love?" asks Vick.

"I love Emilia."

"FU—"

"I only noticed now, we're all in different houses," stated April.

"Just now?" responds Sandee.

"I dunno."

"Let Vick cram her maths homework and let Ann finish her hotdog."

"Shohshej," corrected Ann. She swallows. "It's a sausage, cuz it's bigger."

"It's a thing that you eat, isn't it?" says Vick. "Okay, smartass, you can't even read my handwriting."

"I can't read mine either. You're welcome!"

Sandee swallows. "Wow, you are dense—"

"Shut the fuck up before I shove this fat sausage up your—"

"FBI, OPEN UP!" shouts April, pulling out her AK47.

Somos Luchadores, Campana!