Cangrejo IX

Can Navio win SportsFest in the end? Nah. Not possible. They're only winning football, and this ain't the finals...

"Wow, it's almost half-time!" exclaims Ann, looking at the clock. "I could sure use a drink after this!"

"I don't think you can really see too well without your glasses..." mumbles April. "It was half time while you were gone!"

"Didn't you notice the changing of sides?" adds Vick.

"Heh... I guess my vision's really that bad," admits Ann. "I'm starting to think I might be absent tomorrow."

"Nah, you can't miss out on the last day of SportsFest! Your team needs you!" encourages April. "Just wear an eyepatch to school or something tomorrow."

"Yeah, I'll probably look in the mirror when I get home to see if it's that ugly. Might gonna have an eye check, even, or get an eye patch. Dunno."

"Do what you want, it's your life," says Vick.

"Yeah, I'll definitely do something about my eye later. Anyway, it's almost the end, right?"

"Yep. Can't exactly remember the schedule, though..." mutters Vick.

"Good luck, Yso, I'm Navio. I'll be cheerin' for Campana from now on," says Orelya, with Ysobel walking into the football audience.

"Navio's winning," says April.

"No way our house is winning," counters Orelya.

"Navio's score is 3, Cangrejo's is 2," April points out.

"Well, it's just one we're winning. This ain't even the finals, we'll at least get to second here, probably."

"If Navio's football team is good enough to get past Cangrejo, a team winning many of the sporting events... Nah, Navio can't get past Crucifijo," says Ann arrogantly.

"Eh, we'll see," replies Orelya.

"I just remembered, Navio won cheerdance," says April.

"Definitely not Crucifijo if it's cheerdance," mumbles Ann. "But they did promise to announce the cheerdance winner by tomorrow's dismissal, right?"

"What? No, Mr. Grayson didn't say that, did he?" responds April.

"He did say that!" counters Orelya. "Weren't you listening?"

"I guess I lost brain cells from watching the other teams perform," chuckles April.

"What time is it?" asks Ann, squinting at the clock.

"Thirty-two minutes before football ends," answers Vick, looking at her watch. "Let's all watch and talk about the football game instead of chatting about stupid stuff."

"I'm a proud Brit and I hate tea," Ann states randomly.

"When was the last time I heard a British say he or she hates tea?" responds Vick.

"You actually hate tea? 'Cause I like it," replies April.

"Sure, whatever," replies Vick.

"We should stop about the tea," says Ann.

Jesus, Ann, you're the one who brought it up in the first place.

Thirty-two minutes pass.

"Navio won," says April. "G-G."

"Can't wait for the finals tomorrow," says Ann. "And to do something about my eye, it's an eyesore."

"Bad pun," replies April. "Let's go back to the gym."

As soon as every single student on campus was in the gym, Grayson walks upstage once more.

"HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS, PLEASE COME FORWARD AND SIT DOWN!" he commands. Everyone moves right in front of the stage.

They were in the exact same locations as before, during Cheerdance, only Navio and Campana weren't separated.

"Right now is the end of the first SportsFest day," says Grayson. "Tomorrow, we will have the battles for third, as well as the championship games!"

You forgot Basketball girls... Respect whamen >:(

"Please head back to your holding rooms and get your bags. You have all been dismissed!"

Everyone stands up and rushes to the third floor once again, ready to go home and wash their sweaty shirts.

Cangrejo destruiros a todos!