The Results of SportsFest 2018

8C once again enters the gym. House heads Fredi (Cangrejo), Juhn (Campana), Shane (Navio), and Jhonathan (Crucifijo) hold up their house banners in each corner of the gym.

"ALL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS, PLEASE GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE HOUSES!" shouts Grayson. "WE WILL BEGIN ANNOUNCING AND AWARDING THE WINNERS OF THE RECENTLY HELD SCIENCE FAIR QUIZ BEE AND SPORTSFEST! ALL THOSE IN THE INTERMEDIATE LEVEL, PLEASE BE SEATED IN THE MIDDLE!"

"Damn, I forgot about the Science fair," Sandee notes.

"Rip Navio," comments April.

"Kehehe," Ann chuckles.

"Oh boy, SportsFest," remarks Vick.

"First, to announce the winners of the Science Fair Quiz Bee held last January 23, 2018," says Mrs. Preston. "We've had ten teams and sixty competitors! For second runner up, Team Nine: Team Fluorine, with Ralph Revenger, Samwell Gryffin, Yanna McElroy (Navio), Gabriel Hawking (Cangrejo), Rosalynn Wynncraft (Crucifijo), and Camilla Yoon (Navio)!"

"Great job, you six!" Jasmine (Crucifijo) applauds.

"For first runner up, Team Eight: Team Oxygen, with Enoch O'Byrd, Henrik Lawson, Ann Lawson, Jasmine O'Connor, Kit Salitzer, and John Brown (Navio)!"

"Are you classmates with Ann?" asks Jappy.

"Yeah," replies Sandee. "Why?"

"Do you know if she's related to this Henrik guy?"

"Probably."

"And for the winners... We have Team One, Hydrogen, with Jaina Fiske, Paris Lives, Steven Dawson (Campana), Mark Rogers (Navio), Keith O'Brian (Campana), and Marion James (Navio)!"

"WE NAVIO ARE SMART!" the people who would supposedly be wearing blue shirts but unfortunately must come in school uniform shout.

"Ya bois, Crucifijo won," Ann brags.

"Let's go!" says Lakshmi, raising her hand for a high-five.

"AND NOW FOR THE RESULTS OF OUR FIRST EVER SPORTSFEST!" shouts Grayson. "FOR THE RELAY RACE: THE RUNNER UPS ARE CASA DE NAVIO AND CASA DE CRUCIFIJO!"

"C-A! C-A-M! C-A-M-P-A-N-A! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY! CAMPANA, HEY! HEY!"

"In second place, we have Casa de Campana!"

"C-A! C-A-M! C-A-M-P-A-N-A! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY! CAMPANA, HEY! HEY!"

"CANGREJO DESTRUIROS A TODOS!"

"FOR THE WINNERS OF THE RELAY RACE, WE HAVE CASA DE CANGREJO!"

"CANGREJO DESTRUIROS A TODOS!"

"Why are they all so hyped?" snaps Ysobel. "It's just relay. Is it that important?"

"Well, it's still a sport," Alec reminds.

"FOR BADMINTON SINGLES - GIRLS," Grayson continues. "FOR THE RUNNER UPS WE HAVE CASA DE NAVIO AND CASA DE CRUCIFIJO!"

"C! R-U-C! I-F-I! J---O! CRU-CI-FI-JO!"

"IN SECOND PLACE WE HAVE CASA DE CANGREJO!"

"G," says Martyn.

"C-A! C-A-M! C-A-M-P-A-N-A! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY! CAMPANA! HEY! HEY!"

"AND FOR THE WINNERS, WE HAVE CASA DE CAMPANA!"

"Great job, Sandee!" Ysobel applauds. "We owe you one."

"FOR BADMINTON DOUBLES - GIRLS, IN THE RUNNER UPS WE HAVE CASA DE NAVIO AND CASA DE CANGREJO!"