oo3

"By the way, I wasn't able to introduce myself

"By the way, I wasn't able to introduce myself. My name is Lucas."

I've never seen a man as handsome as Lucas before. I don't even know somebody could be as attractive as him considering our black-and-white, apocalyptic universe.

He's damnably beautiful.

And his lips. They probably work on every girl from here to the other side of the world.

Lucas' eyes are huge, in a beautiful way, as if I'll sink right into them.

He's a once-in-a-lifetime vision.

"How about you?", he suddenly asks, giving me a smile.

"What about me?", I say, hopefully I didn't stutter.

"Your name?"

"Oh," I pause. "It's Jeena."

He frowns. "Nina?"

"No, Jeena---"

"So, Nina, where are you from? It's odd for a girl to wander around the streets, you know?"

"Um, I," I blink, ignoring that he got my name wrong. It's not much of a big deal anyway. It's just a name. And I'll die soon before we even get close to each other. He'll eventually forget me. "I like walking around," I say, explaining myself.

"You do?" Lucas raises an eyebrow. It's not normal to hear someone in the mood to walk, considering the disastrous world outside. Everyone prefers to stay indoors, where the sunlight barely touches them. In here, even the sunlight turned deadly; scientists claim that it is risky to expose yourself to the sunlight. The rays damage your skin, leaving it to conbust with the gas, and then will make you less immune to the virus.

I had a lot of thoughts in my mind, but all I gave Lucas was a single nod.

"So where are you heading now?", he asks as I watch him insert his hands inside his pockets.

"Anywhere? At the park, maybe. Or the train station."

"You have no destination?"

"My destination. . ." I pause and look at him. He's looking straight at me. ". . . is anywhere my feet take me."

"Oh," he touches his lips. "We're the same, Nina. No destination."

"None at all?"

"Yep," he winks at me. "Except now, though. Where you go, I go."

My fingers twitch

Oh god.

Is this what they call flirting?.

Oh dear.

Jaemin once said that I was a terrible flirt, and that I was always way too dense. Donghyuck said the same thing. So I begin to believe that it's real.